• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LIVE Indie Games - The December 2010 Thread

GhaleonEB

Epic Dungeon, take 2.

This time, I picked the Berserker. And he's about five times as capable as the dude who had poison as his primary special move. Which means those random respawning dudes went from deadly hazard to XP and loot-carrying minor nuances.

And then something happened. On level 12, I see a grave stone. I rush over and search it. And it's my grave stone: the grave of GhaleonEB - where I died last time. The game lets me "find" my most valuable item that I had been carrying, a ring, as a reward. It's hard to articulate the good will this little feature instilled in me: that was pretty damn cool.

At any rate I'm tearing through it and am on level 16 or something without any difficulty. Lesson: pick the Beserker!

Also, I let a witch cut off a toe of mine for her brew. Just one, though.

The game is gud.

Bebpo

Banned
So in general I haven't really found many great games on the indie service. There have been ok ones, but very little that impresses me enough to give it the time to fully play.

But, so far the "winter of indie games" has started changing my mind. Epic dungeon is really great, although I suck at it and don't seem to get better. What does DEX/LUCK do? I put all my stats into DEF and ATK and once I get down far enough I get surrounded and destroyed by boss versions.

Break Limit is ok. Weakest of the three so far. I like the interface and the gameplay concept, but why do a lot of these indie shmups make the ships move so fast. When you're sliding around like crazy it feels cheap. Still, seemed worth a buck.

Hypership out of Control is awesome. The ship moves really fast but here it actually makes sense because the whole point is you're out of control. Really fun gameplay and it even has achievement-type stuff and leaderboards.

Bebpo said:
But, so far the "winter of indie games" has started changing my mind. Epic dungeon is really great, although I suck at it and don't seem to get better. What does DEX/LUCK do? I put all my stats into DEF and ATK and once I get down far enough I get surrounded and destroyed by boss versions.
Epic Dungeon has awesome help screens, go see them. DEX affects your block/hit rate. LUCK affects loot drops and something else, maybe spawn rate, the help screen tells you.

Ubergridder is the fourth game in the Winter Uprising and as a result I feel like I should like it but I don't. You have a grid of squares, and have to completely run around the perimeter of each one to colour it. There are a lot of squares, and this takes ages, and it's just not very exciting. There are aliens to avoid but they don't seem to chase you and as such are easy to avoid. I lost interest waaay before their numbers would up sufficiently to cause me a problem. I think the game would be a lot better if you could surround batches of squares at once and have them all colour, and chuck loads of enemies in earlier. It'd speed it up loads because as it is, it's just so plodding.

生け花しましょ!(初級編)appears to be a flower arranging sim. Seriously.

Retro One - Part 3. I'm not sure if I should remember the other Retro One games because I don't. This is a competent if unspectacular side scrolling shmup. There's a neat shooting mechanic where holding the fire button doesn't autofire, it charges up your gun to unleash more powerful/ranged shots. Unfortunately, the sound effects of these powered up shots are horrible, as is the music. Horrible music.

Planet Popper is your bog-standard Bejeweled clone. The space theme is actually kind of awesome and really well done, though, and the music is lovely. I'm not quite sure how one loses. There's no time limit.

Rumble Checkers Online is a horrible checkers game. The controls are really cumbersome and awkward, and there's no animation so most of the time you can't work out what move the opponent actually just made. Such a simple thing to get right, yet it's rubbish.

Squee Pig Piggle BBQ. Piggle? You mean like Peggle? Yeah, a bit like that. You drop a pig into a level, it bounces off some pegs, and then (hopefully) lands on a barbeque where it's turned into as many pieces of bacon as you hit pegs. The physics are totally wrong (it's so slow) and it's just stupid, you don't feel anywhere even slightly close to in control of what happens, even though you can even slightly control your pig by farting. Million seller confirmed.

Epic Dungeon is awesome. I think I might try to complete it with all of the classes. They all have different origin stories that are pretty funny and I think it changes up some of the encounters as well. Tinkerer is my favorite though, and once you max out the ORB it really starts to lay down the thunder.

Anyway, it's probably the most addictive Indie since Miner Dig Deep, IMO.

None of the other uprising titles have really interested me yet, but I know I will insta-buy Soulcaster 2 and Cthulhu Saves the World when they come out.

Also Decay: Episode 1 dropped to 80pts if anyone was waiting to bite on it.

And I also discovered Dust Devils. It's a tower defense game that plays a bit like Protect Me Knight. You have a central base to protect from the waves, and you pilot an upgradeable craft instead of a big headed anime character. It's not bad for 80pts anyway.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So, Ubergridder.

What I liked:
  • Great Visuals! Could Maybe use a few more sound effects, though.
  • It's kinda like Quix! And that's a pretty fun game in itself...

What I didn't like:
  • Not enough like Quix! Without the incentive to clear masses at a time, or even some kinda combo meter, it's... kinda dull.
  • Alien Chow: Why do I have it? Does it refill? Is it limited? In it's current state, it feels like an under-powered "power up".

It just seems a bit half-implimented, which is a shame, because the presentation is very much there. With just a litte more "Fun" added to it, the game would easily go from an "ehhh..." to a "Buy!" Even if it was just something, like... a combo mechanic for filling squares in quick succession, the Alien food being limited with a recharge, and maybe making them blow up/fall over sick/turn into a decoy of your bot; Maybe even just adding a time limit. The demo just left me wondering where the depth was.

SAB CA said:
It just seems a bit half-implimented, which is a shame, because the presentation is very much there. With just a litte more "Fun" added to it, the game would easily go from an "ehhh..." to a "Buy!" Even if it was just something, like... a combo mechanic for filling squares in quick succession, the Alien food being limited with a recharge, and maybe making them blow up/fall over sick/turn into a decoy of your bot; Maybe even just adding a time limit. The demo just left me wondering where the depth was.
Definitely echoes my feelings. There is a time limit, but there's so much time that it isn't a factor at all. Making it more harsh, or the combo system as you say, or even offering more points for specific boxes at specific times and then heavily guarding them...

There are tons of things that would make this more like a game, but at the moment it's really quite plain.

GhaleonEB

Ug. The difficulty went vertical on the last five levels of Epic Dungeon. I was using upwards of ten health packs a level. Then I did one of the question mark stories, choose....poorly and the result was a hajillion enemies spawning around me. I used over a dozen health packs and all my skills to try and thin them out but got roasted anyways. So there's another Ghaleon corpse on level 47 or so.

I'm finding that every item and skill is more useful than I thought it was. I was using the Berserker, but hadn't leveled the ice attack at all, just maxed out the spin, lots of health, and a bit of orb. Turns out the freeze move would have saved my hide. I did a run last night that got about to level 30 using another class, and the ice/spin combo shatters everyone around me. Which would have come in handy, you know? And so would a teleport scroll, which I'd just been selling because they didn't sound useful. Then I tried using one on my second (dead-at-level-25) game. Whoa.

I've tried every class now and got the furthest with the Berserker. So I'm going to give it a run with him tonight, this time going the ice/spin/regen approach, with a couple points in my assist buddy. Still not sure how I'll fair against those flaming giants, but I should do better with some bail out scrolls on hand this time. I will beat it. Oh yes I will.

Game is addictive as fuck.

GhaleonEB said:
Ug. The difficulty went vertical on the last five levels of Epic Dungeon. I was using upwards of ten health packs a level. Then I did one of the question mark stories, choose....poorly and the result was a hajillion enemies spawning around me. I used over a dozen health packs and all my skills to try and thin them out but got roasted anyways. So there's another Ghaleon corpse on level 47 or so.

I'm finding that every item and skill is more useful than I thought it was. I was using the Berserker, but hadn't leveled the ice attack at all, just maxed out the spin, lots of health, and a bit of orb. Turns out the freeze move would have saved my hide. I did a run last night that got about to level 30 using another class, and the ice/spin combo shatters everyone around me. Which would have come in handy, you know? And so would a teleport scroll, which I'd just been selling because they didn't sound useful. Then I tried using one on my second (dead-at-level-25) game. Whoa.

I've tried every class now and got the furthest with the Berserker. So I'm going to give it a run with him tonight, this time going the ice/spin/regen approach, with a couple points in my assist buddy. Still not sure how I'll fair against those flaming giants, but I should do better with some bail out scrolls on hand this time. I will beat it. Oh yes I will.

Yeah, I always keep at least one teleport scroll on hand. And poison and freeze definitely come in handy as well.

Another one of my favorite tactics is using the Orb as a blocker and regenerating health behind it.

This game is crazy good. Better than anything to hit the arcade in ages. It really deserves its own thread.

GhaleonEB said:
I have loved watching your transformation from "I don't like it and I'll give it one more go and that's it" to "I'm on my 714th playthrough now and CAN NOT STOP." :lol

Probably does deserve its own thread, someone get it made!

Another game today, Zombie Accountant. Broken. It's a runner where you press A to jump filing cabinets and X to duck co-workers. Co-workers, because you're an accountant, obviously. Game has a nice sense of humour, but jumping a filing cabinet too often makes it impossible to avoid a co-worker that appears from off-screen, and just running through the filing cabinets doesn't kill you anyway, just resets your combo. So you can get an unlimited score by just repeatedly pressing X (or even taping it down if that works) to avoid co-workers and ignore the filing cabinets and won't even need to look at the game to do it.

GhaleonEB said:
Epic Dungeon, take 2.

This time, I picked the Berserker. And he's about five times as capable as the dude who had poison as his primary special move. Which means those random respawning dudes went from deadly hazard to XP and loot-carrying minor nuances.

And then something happened. On level 12, I see a grave stone. I rush over and search it. And it's my grave stone: the grave of GhaleonEB - where I died last time. The game lets me "find" my most valuable item that I had been carrying, a ring, as a reward. It's hard to articulate the good will this little feature instilled in me: that was pretty damn cool.

At any rate I'm tearing through it and am on level 16 or something without any difficulty. Lesson: pick the Beserker!

Also, I let a witch cut off a toe of mine for her brew. Just one, though.

The game is gud.

For me it was the opposite. I made it up to about floor 13 as a berzerker, but I found the Gambler and his poison to be pretty valuable. Upgrade it a few times and it really helps turn the tide against a huge number of enemies, because the poison damages them even if you aren't actively attacking. Theoretically you could poison them and then simply flee and wait for their health to drain away.

GhaleonEB

Sega1991 said:
For me it was the opposite. I made it up to about floor 13 as a berzerker, but I found the Gambler and his poison to be pretty valuable. Upgrade it a few times and it really helps turn the tide against a huge number of enemies, because the poison damages them even if you aren't actively attacking. Theoretically you could poison them and then simply flee and wait for their health to drain away.
That's what I tried the first time, but I kept getting surrounded.

At any rate - three attempts down, between last night and today. And all ended by the same thing: choosing badly on the question mark puzzles. Just now I got two giants (giants!) on the seventh level of the dungeon. I ready my trigger for the health potion, and before I can pull it get hit once and die instantly. The other two games ended the same way, in the upper 20's, when enemies way ahead of my level spawned in. Those have ended nearly every single one of my games now, so I'm just going to ignore them. The risk/reward ratio is way askew.

I'm still annoyed at the randomly spawning enemies, but now that I know how to play better, it's less of an issue.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
GhaleonEB said:
Those have ended nearly every single one of my games now, so I'm just going to ignore them. The risk/reward ratio is way askew.

This made me think of a quote from the Developer Interview on RPGamer.com:
MM: Sure. Epic Dungeon includes optional encounters that you can activate as you descend into its depths. For example, you might discover an ancient stone idol. Do you pray to the ancient god or steal the gems that adorn it? The outcome of these encounters is affected not only by your decisions, but also things like your stats and class. All encounters have multiple branching paths, so it'll take awhile to see everything they have to offer.

Just something additional to consider.

2 Question to anyone who knows: If you pick save and quit, does this save even after you exit the game?

Also, if multiple gamer profiles on the same system play the game, assuming you can save after quitting, would one gamer profile overwrite the other's progress? ( I know this is not the case on most 360 games, but being an Indie...)

Random Old Indie Note: I just (finally) beat Twin Blades today. It amazes me how polished that game is, for an indie especially. (Same with ED here.) I love the story mode update that game recieved... bosses! With patterns and strategies! Day and Night versions of stages! Different enemey ranks! Such a well realized product, I wish Press Start Studios had something for the Winter Uprising...

wwm0nkey

Sorry for sounding annoying but are any new games up for review yet? Also did Soul Caster fix that one error that got it removed?

Sega1991 said:
Yeah, I've had pretty good luck with the Gambler and a few points in the freeze skill. Run up to a group of enemies, hit them with poison & freeze, and run away. I don't think poison does critical damage to frozen enemies like straight up attacking them does, but I got all the way to level 46 today doing that :)

Tomorow I think I'm going to try the same thing with the Tinkerer, freeze enemies and let orb attack them. Best 80 points ever

SAB CA said:
Random Old Indie Note: I just (finally) beat Twin Blades today. It amazes me how polished that game is, for an indie especially. (Same with ED here.) I love the story mode update that game recieved... bosses! With patterns and strategies! Day and Night versions of stages! Different enemey ranks! Such a well realized product, I wish Press Start Studios had something for the Winter Uprising...

Press Start are one of the developers Microsoft tapped to make official Windows Phone 7 games with XBL achievements and stuff. They ported Twin Blades over and are making some game about butterflies now.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
HadesGigas said:
Press Start are one of the developers Microsoft tapped to make official Windows Phone 7 games with XBL achievements and stuff. They ported Twin Blades over and are making some game about butterflies now.

That's great to hear! I'll have to look up the Butterfly game, too, haha.

Thanks for the info; I meant to look up their current situation earlier, but got sidetracked somewhere along the way, so this fits nicely.

Bebpo

Banned
Arghh, I had a really good run going in Epic Dungeon using the gambler's poison attack. Was about 20 floors in and had lots of money and loot and good stats when I got surrounded by some knights, hit RT only to see I was out of potions and didn't react fast enough to hit select and use a teleport :(

MrDaravon

Beat Epic Dungeon on my first try, little over 2 hours. Went with a Berserker; put a couple points into Frenzy, Freeze, and Orb, then maxed out Health Regen. Alternating Freeze/Frenzy as needed seemed to keep me out of trouble. Orb was useful as a distraction if nothing else (I never really used it's detonation attack a bunch, as you have to pay too much attention on how to chain it if bad stuff is going down). I agree with posts I'm seeing elsewhere on the internet, I think DEX is a much bigger deal then people probably expect, keeping it high really negates you missing and you avoid a lot more attacks. I kept my STR and DEF at about 1.5x my level, my DEX at or slightly higher than my level, and every now and then put some points into Luck. I beat it in the low 60s, and I think my STR/DEF were both 105, about 75 DEX, and 40 Luck.

I don't know, I really didn't have any difficulty with the game at all. I did all of the random events and just never seemed to have bad luck with high-level enemies spawning in on me like some of you guys seem to have had. I often had enemies spawn in, but nothing super hardcore that was instantly killing me. Didn't spend much time grinding at all, in hindsight I could probably go through the game again in half the time. Cool little game that I really enjoyed though, glad I caught the thread.

Hmm yeah dumping most of your points into DEX seems to be a lot better than what I was doing before. I would usually end up dying around level 12 or 13 or so, but so far I'm at level 10 and haven't even had to use a potion. Using a Tinkerer with high dex, regen, and freeze. Not putting much points into luck meant I haven't found much good loot yet, but was able to buy some good stuff with the money I saved not having to restock potions. Luck is at a decent amount now thanks to the amulet/ring combo I have.

SmallCaveGames

Neo Member
Epic Dungeon is fun time no doubt. I got pretty far with the ice shaman guy - was cruising along nicely until I got hit with one of those swarms that hits faster than I could react to.

I was wondering though - after you clear out certain levels, it seems like the respawning enemies could be pretty easily farmed for endless xp. Assuming you have a couple points in health regen, it would be cake.

Is that exploitable?

SmallCaveGames said:
I was wondering though - after you clear out certain levels, it seems like the respawning enemies could be pretty easily farmed for endless xp. Assuming you have a couple points in health regen, it would be cake.

Is that exploitable?

Yeah but one of the goals is to get through the dungeon as fast as possible.

GhaleonEB

And - finally - done.

One hour, 52 minutes and 18 seconds, level 62 Tinkerer. I'm pretty sure five of those levels came on the last floor of the dungeon. I saved my last magic map scroll so I had an idea what I was in for - I was assuming something special was saved for the last level. Ayup. :lol

Fun game. I retain my original beef with the constantly respawning enemies, which did become a major annoyance a ways in. But there's a lot of good stuff here.

The inventory management system was simple and very effective. I wish more action/RPG games had a "sell junk" option to clear out my inventory, and then a "sort" option to tidy up my stuff. Very nice, easy way to clear out and then assess my loot.

The leveling system is likewise simple but effective, with enough knobs and levers that I could take a wide variety of strategies when customizing my character. I decided to go with Tinkerer at the suggestion of LocoMrPollock; other than one point to health regeneration I put everything into maxing out the orb (just four points) and hot damn was that thing a ball of terror for the rest of the game. I then notched one ice spell, and then maxed out regeneration.

I like that each character has a combo they can do with their native special ability. The Tinkerer's explode and then instantly respawned orb was wicked powerful: I'd open a door, ice everyone, then nuke them with the orb and respawn him into the doorway to finish off anything he missed.

At any rate. Surprisingly deep, fun and tough dungeon crawl. I put a good six or seven hours into this one dollar game. Great stuff. This is in the top tier of what XBLIG is all about.

Bring on Soulcaster 2.
SmallCaveGames said:
Epic Dungeon is fun time no doubt. I got pretty far with the ice shaman guy - was cruising along nicely until I got hit with one of those swarms that hits faster than I could react to.

Is that exploitable?
To an extent, but since it takes more and more experience to level up, it can take a long time to grind far without progressing to the next level. I had a policy this game of never going to the next floor without full health, and most of the time I'd just grind to the next level for the instant health fill up. Though later on the health regeneration meant I didn't need to.

Saerk

Epic Dungeon: I bought this game. I had a lot of fun with this one. There are 50 levels to the dungeon, and it took me 1:34 to beat the game. Beat it on my first try too. I ended up as a level 60 tinkerer with 10 robot, 10 regen, 3 ice, 3 frenzy. Regen and your primary skill are the key to living. Your primary skill levels 2 times for every point you place in it. My end stats were something like 75-75 dmg, 145 def, 65 dex, and 5 luck. I wasn't completely sure on wat dex and luck did, but I figured dex increased your chance to hit, so I leveled it periodically. Luck I thought was something like magic find, so I ignored it for the most part. I'll play through this again sometime later.

Ubergridder: I found it boring. It may get better after the first few levels, but I wasn't having any fun with it so I passed. The graphics were nice.

Commander World 1: It's a tower defense game. I wasn't having any fun with it, so I went back to the games menu. I highlighted the quit option hit A. My xbox froze a bit and I hit A again, and next thing I know I had bought the game. Apparently when you go to quit it brings up an "Are you sure, A to buy B to quit" option. Maybe this game is good, but I was pissed I bought it on accident. I doubt I'll ever really play this again.

GhaleonEB

Sega1991 said:
I always figured that dex, being dexterity, meant max HP.
Epic Dungeon has great help screens; they define what every stat means.

Edit:

DMG: How much damage you inflict.
DEF: How much damage you absorb.
DEX: Your ability to hit/dodge.
LCK: Affects loot & encounters.

wwm0nkey said:
Sorry for sounding annoying but are any new games up for review yet? Also did Soul Caster fix that one error that got it removed?
Decimation X3 was in review last I heard, Soulcaster 2 was but had to be pulled for a bug when a guitar controller is connected. It can't submit for another week now.

I hope DX3 comes out today. I've no internet when I move house tomorrow so I'm gonna miss the rest of the Uprising as it's ongoing :(

In other news, last night I clicked "resume game" in Clover: ACT and it deleted my save. Fuck.

A really cool looking platformer just came out for 80pts. Hope this is as good as the trailer makes it look.

http://catalog.create.msdn.com/en-U...d=977ddb63-ddf8-4767-83f8-2a034ad20231&type=2

wwm0nkey

toythatkills said:
Decimation X3 was in review last I heard, Soulcaster 2 was but had to be pulled for a bug when a guitar controller is connected. It can't submit for another week now.

I hope DX3 comes out today. I've no internet when I move house tomorrow so I'm gonna miss the rest of the Uprising as it's ongoing :(

In other news, last night I clicked "resume game" in Clover: ACT and it deleted my save. Fuck.

A really cool looking platformer just came out for 80pts. Hope this is as good as the trailer makes it look.

http://catalog.create.msdn.com/en-U...d=977ddb63-ddf8-4767-83f8-2a034ad20231&type=2
They really should have advertised the uprising as being the entire month of December instead of the first week to be honest, things dont seem to be working out lol.

toythatkills said:

Haha, it looks like a freaky SMB2 rom hack.

Rad-

Wow Curse of the Crescent Isle is bloody amazing. Just like with Soulcaster, it feels like a genuine NES game.

Try it out people, it's like a mix of Super Mario 2 and DuckTales! With a twist of course.

Rad- said:
Wow Curse of the Crescent Isle is bloody amazing. Just like with Soulcaster, it feels like a genuine NES game.

Try it out people, it's like a mix of Super Mario 2 and DuckTales! With a twist of course.
Yeah, it's really awesome. Can easily sit alongside the Winter Uprising titles.

It's an 8-bit platformer you're getting in look, feel and music. You can land on enemies and walk on them, press X to pick them up and press B to throw them. Later, you can press X a second time to ride an enemy and use its skill - the drill can drill boulders, for example. It's a really satisfying experience, and I'm definitely buying.

I haven't played it beyond the trial yet so assume it saves, but it doesn't mention anything about it doing so...

Rad-

The biggest problem with the game so far is that it's pretty buggy. Ran into several already like enemies disappearing. But nothing gamebreaking.

Edit: Oh god dammit, toythatkills you were right. There's no save function in the game. What a bummer.

SmallCaveGames

Neo Member
Definitely a Mario 2 + Duck Tales + a dash of Zelda 2 maybe. (all great of course) WIll try that one as soon as I can get through Epic Dungeon.

And I agree that the uprising should have been a December-themed event but no big deal. Probably better to sparse them out a little anyhow.

I also think this was a good December to do it, because the AAA Xbox world feels a little slow to me right now. I hoping we/they can do a couple of these uprisings per year - for a first try things are going lovely.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Just noticed, the composer for Garden Gnome Carnage is the same guy that did the VVVVVV soundtrack. So if you like one soundtrack you should like the other.

Yep, I am digging Curse of Crescent Isle as well.

Edit: Oh shit, the ice monster rules.

Edit2: I beat it. Rad game. It's got some great bosses.

SmallCaveGames

Neo Member
I struggled with the controls too. I was falling more than I thought I should but I need to give it another go. Sometimes it just takes getting used to where the bounding box is.

mujun

Nobody tried UFO Commando?

Seems like it's well worth the 80 points. It looks like worms and plays like a more complicated version of Choplifter. You can spawn different vehicles at your base (or fly around with your jetpack if you'd prefer) and have to clear the levels of enemies.

The only thing that really turned me off it was the difficulty in distinguishing enemies from friendlies but that may come after putting a bit more time into it.

Anyone else get the toastyfrog reference in Curse of Crescent Isle?
I wonder what that all is about.

Game itself is okay..pretty buggy, kind of sloppy, but I dunno something about it.

...Well nevermind..I guess it's just the soundtrack. The game sucks. I'm sorry I bought it, etc etc.

-Mechanics are never really solid. There are times when I take damage for jumping on a guy, that sort of thing. Just totally inconsistent.
-If I go near the border of the stage the enemy I'm holding disappears.
-If an enemy disappears for whatever reason(falls off a cliff, etc)...it's not coming back. This means I have to die and retry. Sure the levels are short but eh it's no good.
-Just glitchy in general. At times if I land on water to turn it to ice the king skips a bit like he got stuck or something.
-Sometimes ice dudes fall through the ice. Whatever is frozen should just stay frozen as long as an ice dude is on it.
-Using one enemy to make certain enemies larger is a neat idea but thanks to the mechanics I seem to take a bunch of damage whenever I try it.
-It's like trying to play a puzzle game using the mechanics of Super Mario Bros. 2 when it should be trying to play a platformer. Then again it isn't particularly good at either so I'm not sure what to say.
-Soundtrack is good. If part of that $1 goes towards the composer then I don't feel so bad(and if the composer also programmed the game...well....I can think of a ton of indie games that need better soundtracks)

So...there it is. I would have written a review but there's no point in it now.

GhaleonEB

mujun said:
Asteroids Do Concern Me has one of the most hilarious opening text scrolls I've ever seen. It's amazing.

Only gave the game a few minutes though. The ship is incredibly heavy, and letting go of the trust makes it fall like a rock. I did about a dozen attempts and never lasted more than ten seconds. It just didn't feel graceful at all. People with more skill and patience than I might love it though; it just kicked my ass out the gates.

Decimation X3 is mine...now I can die happily of lack of sleep
appears there are no online leader boards....damnit..level 32 1,280821 pts
edit: 36 1,616,829 pts
edit 2: 51 3,069,588 pts

game is crack

Top Bottom