• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Collection delayed?

gela94

I'm very sad, I just got an email from amazon that the Yakuza Collection changed the release date, unfortunately there is no new release date shown. Anybody else got this message?

xenoriddley

This physical collection better not get cancelled. I've had that happen for a few games. I want to be able to have them all on one system. Started replaying the series from 0 in order to get ready for it, as I haven't played anything past Kiwami 2.

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Nope mine's still pre-ordered and the page still shows Feb 11th:

FnM4HOx.png

xrnzaaas

Maybe they just reached the limit of copies they can get from SEGA? It's probably going to be a low-volume release. I checked a few big local sites and they all still have available pre-orders.

MilkLizard

Damn, got the same mail. Preordered on Amazon UK as well just now to be sure. I need that thing to complete my collection dammit.

DarkBatman

SBI’s Employee of the Year
Got the same mail by amazon.de.
There's also no release date for the Persona 5 Royal Phantom Thieves Edition, got a mail for that as well.
So maybe it's a publisher problem?

Last edited:

sunnysideup

Banned
the swedish retailer elgiganten has more than 100+ online warehouse.

price is half decent aswell 47 euro

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Maybe they just reached the limit of copies they can get from SEGA? It's probably going to be a low-volume release. I checked a few big local sites and they all still have available pre-orders.
I never buy extra, but I wonder if this will be collectible enough to buy a second copy and sell it on in a few years.

TLZ

Banned
I just got an email from JB HiFi (Australia) that my game's being picked up by the courier and is on the way!

I totally forgot I bought this game back in August, lol. Was a nice surprise.

xrnzaaas

These games are so long, I'm still on Yakuza 0 with no end in sight.
Well it's kinda one of their main features. Unless you ignore all of the side content (which is unwise) it can take you months to finish. That's assuming you have limited time to play video games.

D

Deleted member 740922

Unconfirmed Member
Mine has been despatched today from The Game Collection :)

Reactions: TLZ

HarryKS

So, I saw the box and the discs, but the games are not on the discs? Is this another case of The Walking Dead? The games are downloadable and the discs are only there to activate the content?

Ma-Yuan

So, I saw the box and the discs, but the games are not on the discs? Is this another case of The Walking Dead? The games are downloadable and the discs are only there to activate the content?
Where you got this information from?

Last edited:

HarryKS

Where you got this information from?

I was reading the Amazon description. It says the games are unlocked as they are released. I thought it was odd since the physical edition wouldn't come out until this month. And there's 2 games perr disc. I'm not saying it is, I'm wondering if. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

I think the unlocked thing is a holdover from the digital release. The three games all had different release dates, so you could only download the games as they were released. I don't think they would waste money printing 2 discs if they were empty.

RPGCrazied

Can't wait to finally have the entire series on one console. I'm doing replay of all of them. On 0 now so it'll be awhile before I can start this collection.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I thought the release date was the 17th?

RPGCrazied

rfeeQVq.jpg

Just got mine. Series complete! Took so long to finally get these games on all one system.

Last edited:
Top Bottom