• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshi-P says that Creative Studio 3 are working on 2 new games that may be announced soon

Yoshi-P says that Creative Studio 3 are working on 2 new games that may be announced soon!

"We're also working on some games that haven't been announced yet... Soon there may be some announcements about two new games that we are working on."
Yoshi-P says players do not have to worry about CS3 as they are one of the main pillars of Square Enix and there is no chance of them getting cuts or less investment! #FF14 #FF16

"One thing has changed: our name used to be called 'Creative Business Unit 3' That has now become 'Creative Studio 3.' Other than that, absolutely nothing has changed. I haven't had to lay off any people and the current team is unchanged. We are even in the process of hiring new staff.

The company has high expectations for our division. It is one of the pillars of Square Enix. There is no chance of them cutting back on us or investing less. We will continue to work just as hard on the game, so players need not worry."

RoboFu

One of the green rats
As long as those two games are not called Soap Stars and Concrete we should fine.

Edellus

Having thoroughly enjoyed FFXIV and FFXVI, I'm looking forward to playing anything these guys make. I'm glad they are safe because they are considered a pillar inside SE. They deserve it.

Hudo

Does this mean that mainline FF titles are going to be developed by Creative Studio 3?

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
So happy they get to double down on their vision and projects. I don’t trust anyone else inside SE as much as Yoshida as both director and producer of whatever game he wants to touch or found. Best man!

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Does this mean that mainline FF titles are going to be developed by Creative Studio 3?
Wouldn't surprise me. They don't really have that many teams that can even do it.
  • CBU1: FF7 Remakes, Kingdom Hearts
  • CBU2: Smaller projects (Octopath, Bravely series), Dragon Quest. They did get a lot of staff from Luminous when they closed so they may start taking on more stuff.
  • CBU3: FFXVI, FFXIV
  • CBU4: Mobile, Mana series
  • CBU5: Mobile

Last edited:

MrRibeye

LEGO Final Fantasy 7 for all the PlayStation fanboys on GAF, and hopefully it gets a review score of 8.3 so that Square Enix doesn't go bankrupt.

Top Bottom