• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshi's Story / The "La, la, la," song

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Safety

Dear Gaming Age Friends:

In an attempt to annoy my co-workers to-day I am hoping to download the "La, la, la," song from Yoshi's Island, I believe it was. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Me

ballhog

Are you talking about the song that plays after finishing a level in Yoshi's Story? That one will annoy anyone.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i've been looking for that soundtrack forever...there is an ost, but i don't think anyone's ripped it. it's less like "la la la" than "ee ah oh." and it's vastly better than the pompous orchestral muzak that lately fills concert halls with dorks.

Vlad

I always thought it was "be careful".

Stu, check your PM.

On a related note, why is vb code disabled in PMs?

MC Safety

ErasureAcer said:
you could always just download ATC"s "Around The World(lalala)" if you need a lalala song.

Yes, but of all the "La, la, la" songs, the Yoshi's Island theme is altogether the most excellent for annoying the co-workers.

impirius

Well, there's "eeee aaaaaah oooooooh" and "oooh, ah-ooh-ah ooooooh", right? I'd like to get my hands on these as well; just remembering them is making them seep into my brain.

When my cat was a kitten he loved Yoshi's Story.

He'd sit on the edge of the bed and raise a paw during the songs. Sometimes he'd fall asleep during the level only to bolt awake for the level clear song and obligatory paw salute. Apart from sometimes watching Klonoa upside down he never payed attention to any other games or television shows.

What did he hear in those strained baby-dino tones??? An alien call to arms I'd surmise.

handabelly.jpg
<--adult reeference photo

BTW since he is a cat I guess he's stoned by default.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
My cat used to sleep on my TV when I would play atari (only when I played) untill he fell off and got owned one day, then he found somewhere else to sleep. :(

EDIT: that sounded like he died. he didn't

cvxfreak

I personally loved everything about the two Yoshi platformers - the graphics, music and gameplay. Unique classics and I hope Yoshi's Story makes it to GBA or DS in the near future.

8bit

Knows the Score
I have the Yoshi's Story soundtrack, but I can't listen to all of it because I don't really want diabetes.
If someone can tell me the track name, I'll rip it.

edit

Nevermind. Bobby's got you covered. I'd still like to know which track in particular is meant though.

Otaking

This OST could drive someone insane if they were made to listen to it the whole way through so many times in a row. Most songs are the same tune remixed in various ways and repeated for roughly 3 minutes. I love this soundtrack and thank you for letting us share in it's glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom