• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You gain this super human ability or power (it affects Married Couples only)

Cutty Flam

Banned
What if you randomly gained the power to throw someone’s (or even your own) wife to the moon like a boomerang and they came back completely unharmed physically every time?

You can do this to any wife on the planet and are the only one on the planet who possesses this capability. What do you do now?

*You can be single and come into possession of this power btw, but all you can do with it, is throw wives to the moon

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
4372497ce94e4c3e338199acdeb92729.gif

Turnt

Call up NASA and ask how much they are willing to pay me for my new moon delivery service.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
This is a highly monetizable ability. People would pay millions. I'm fine just charging a few hundred. I could even get myself ordained, perform some on-the-spot marriages. And imagine the videos these people would come back with!

A quick trip to the moon makes for a great mid-honeymoon event. Not because it has moon in the name. Some women may even forego a ring, if it means they can afford the moon trip.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
What if the woman was chained to something? Like an elephant?
Would the power still work? Would the elephant be ok? Would the chain survive too?

Top Bottom