• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTuber Twomad Dies Of A Suspected Drug Overdose At 23

Draugoth

Gold Member
107701732.jpg

Twomad, the famous YouTube star, has died in his home at the age of 23. The LAPD found his body after being summoned to his house for a welfare check and has revealed that his cause of death is still under investigation.

The shocking death comes shortly after Twomad posted concerning tweets on X, formerly Twitter, including photos of his guns.

Several YouTube stars have shared their reactions to his death. YouTuber Jameskii even made a lengthy post revealing some shocking accusations against Twomad.

YCoCg

The only thing I know about him was when he did that only fans shoot with her and people were mad, ...perhaps too mad.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
When it comes to media people, you can always count on deaths being drugs related or suicide (or combined).

When your life depends on popularity, it's sink or swim. It can be super awesome and chill, or depression olympics (suicide) or feelings of invincibility (lets booze and drug it all day).

Last edited:

Outlier

Never heard of him, but it sucks that it happened.
I don't support he use of hard drugs, unless it is used in a controlled medical case.

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Have you seen gaming side? It's mainly reposted Twitter posts from influencers about stuff they heard from the guy at the Burger King drive through window.
Not only that, but all those "Random game has lost 90% of it's players in 2 week!!" threads with a stupid Steam Charts capture, pretending this is not normal, right Draugoth Draugoth ? We just need a "CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE, POINT NUMBER 3 WILL SURPRISE YOU!!!"
I miss the time when IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo was doing most of the threads.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
If any of this is true, the world is now a better place without him.
I tried to look into it real quick, but there doesn't seem to be any actual proof of rape, but sexual harassment instead. Didn't take very long to dig though, so I could've missed something.

Anyway didn't know who he was but recognised the dude because of belle delphine, didn't realise he was that young, he looked like he was late thirties already.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
I mean, im not the only one doing it

anime-i-dont-know.gif
For sure, I agree but you are clearly the one who post the most of those. I just think it's sad because it puts more fire into stupid topics that we don't need and reading those threads it's Twitter, literally, with people jumping to conclusion without reading anything. Anyway, I don't want to sound like an ass (probably too late lol) and you post some very helpful and informative threads as well so I hope we see less gossip.

Draugoth

Gold Member
For sure, I agree but you are clearly the one who post the most of those. I just think it's sad because it puts more fire into stupid topics that we don't need and reading those threads it's Twitter, literally, with people jumping to conclusion without reading anything. Anyway, I don't want to sound like an ass (probably too late lol) and you post some very helpful and informative threads as well so I hope we see less gossip.

Dont worry, i mostly post stuff that i think it's relevant. There's an Xbox handheld rumor and Nintendo Direct rumor by Jeff Grubb for example that i dont think it's relevant so i didnt post.

I thought posting about this Youtuber was relevant since he was pretty big (he did a collab with Belle Dellphine lol

Paltheos

Just from glancing through his channel, he appears to be a capital Y Youtuber: Tons of silly-looking/sounding videos with no consistent theming, algorithm-chasing thumbnails, appeal via cross-internet personalities. Allot of it looks like "whatever everyone else was doing" but he was definitely successful, apparently. He had over 2 million subscribers.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Same here. Was in a deep benzo+alcohol coma. My friend tried to reach me. By luck she found my brothers FB and he have her my fathers phone number. They couldn't wake me up so called 112. (911) Bro stumped on my chest till I gained consciousness. Trolley to the hospital. Had to unconsciously wait for a psychiatrist to arrive which I assured (manipulated) all was good. Released in 45 min.

Perhaps she saved my life. That'll always remember and appreciate.

RIP must've been some cocktail alright.

Edit: only read the thread title. Smh

Edit. She and my dad stayed with all night and early morning. I'll never forget that. I shat myself and my house was a mess. But somehow they cared enough to clean me up and take turns.

I'm so sorry for that. Self destruction/sabotage is imho my choice but this time it included my dearest. Sigh.

Last edited:

DKehoe

Off Topic is meant to cover a broad range of things right? Because of that not every thread is going to be relevant to our own personal interests. I don't know who this Twomad guy was either but if someone wants to make a thread about this then why not? It's not like there's been a flood of new threads pushing others out of view.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It's weird how a kid most of us have never heard of gets a thread like this. Then you find out that he is a potential scumbag. Or is it just to report the news? I'm not sure but I'm finding it hard to find compassion at this very moment

clarky

Gold Member
When I quickly glanced through I misread it as “despite him trying to murder me multiple times”
I imagined a looney tunes style situation where he tried various Wile E Coyote shenanigans
To be fair i think we'd all be better of if a massive wolf dropped an 60lb anvil on this dudes face from 20m up.

Zelduh

I don't even know or care who this is but that accusion that guy posted sounds like fake #MeToo bullshit lol

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Whatever the deceased, apparently troubled, young man may or may not have been guilty of, I don’t believe anything this other guy is going on about by default until hard evidence accompanies each of the myriad wild accusations he’s throwing around.

TDiddyLive

Whatever the deceased, apparently troubled, young man may or may not have been guilty of, I don’t believe anything this other guy is going on about by default until hard evidence accompanies each of the myriad wild accusations he’s throwing around.
Exactly. I don’t know who either of these guys are, but immediately upon a persons death is when you bring up possible libelous comments since the accused can no longer come after you sounds suspicious. Especially when immediately following those comments with multiple attempt murder allegations (which if real would definitely been handled by authorities), but you contacted law enforcement to help him stay safe, not go to jail?

Top Bottom