• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zenless Zone Zero Release Date Announced: July 4th 2024

Nankatsu

No idea how the game is positioned after the Closed Betas.

The small things I read about it, it didn't faired that well. But I'll try it out.

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
What's the difference between this, Genshin, honkai impact, star rail etc?

These are all different genres: Genshin - fantasy open-world adventure RPG; Honkai Impact - sci-fi ARPG; HSR - sci-fi turn-based RPG with semi-open world structure.

ZZZ is the oddest of the bunch, an urban fantasy with city exploration a bit like Persona, combo-based combat, and puzzles as a big part of the game loop.

SSfox

Day one PS5, that's neat. Enjoyed and still enjoy GI and HSR, will see how ZZZ will pay out

These are all different genres: Genshin - fantasy open-world adventure RPG; Honkai Impact - sci-fi ARPG; HSR - sci-fi turn-based RPG with semi-open world structure.

ZZZ is the oddest of the bunch, an urban fantasy with city exploration a bit like Persona, combo-based combat, and puzzles as a big part of the game loop.
I see, they're really making a lot of these. I hope zzz turns out good.

Doom85

I was disappointed to see Wuthering Waves still doesn’t have a PS5 date set as it just released, though I do hear the story is pretty mid so far (which is disappointing, as Honkai Star Rail just had some peak stuff go down in the 2.2 story update in comparison) though the gameplay is supposed to be good.

I am interested in ZZZ and glad to hear PS5 owners don’t even have to wait, though I’m FAR more excited to see how Project Mugen turns out.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Why the game ask me for 11 € on PSN? I thought it was free game?
they always have some minor "starter pack" type of preorder bonus that gives you some resources, etc... get their hooks in early and gauge how many wallets are predisposed to opening for worthless bullshit. i don't like the structure of this game, and will probably skip. saving my worthless money for the project mugen preorder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom