• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 New Painkiller Xbox Screens

VerTiGo

Banned
11208112245.jpg

11208112233.jpg

More here

I don't think the game looks too hot. Then again, I'm sick of FPSes in general. It's such a stale genre.

Sho Nuff

Banned
Which is the game where you blow body parts off furries in horrifying detail? It isn't this, is it? I thought it was some Russian FPS.

Tony HoTT

Banned
The 360 is gonna be so flooded with FPS it looks like. I don't know why developers are all choosing to make FPS games when they have to compete with Gears of War close to launch. It looks so much better than everything else announced so far.

Borys

Banned
Ugh... looks painful but whatever. Every Xbox gamer that likes FPSes should pick it up. Tons of fun in SP, MP stinks.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Sho Nuff said:
Which is the game where you blow body parts off furries in horrifying detail? It isn't this, is it? I thought it was some Russian FPS.
Oh, that's Vivisector for PC.
555141_20050112_screen009.jpg

Russians are indeed a weird bunch of folks.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Sho Nuff said:
This is more like SmashTV or Robotron in a first person perspective.

Tony HoTT said:
The 360 is gonna be so flooded with FPS it looks like. I don't know why developers are all choosing to make FPS games when they have to compete with Gears of War close to launch. It looks so much better than everything else announced so far.

This is an Xbox game you dolt, not a 360 title.

Ruzbeh

Banned
Doesn't look too good. But I guess it's hard to port FPShooters to Xbox or something. I'm also getting kinda sick of FPS. You see FPS everywhere. People need to innovate, like Unreal Tournament 2004 did.
Borys said:
Trilinear filtering... no.. bili.. NO. NO FILTERING AT ALL.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
This is an Xbox game you dolt, not a 360 title.
Sorta OT. I remember when Doug Henning visited my high school when he was running as a member of the Natural Law Party of Canada. Our catholic school hit him pretty hard on the magic, and levatation. :lol I kinda wish Veda Land was built here. :/

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Trilinear filtering... no.. bili.. NO. NO FILTERING AT ALL.

Actually, if they completely avoided mipmapping, it WOULD look a lot sharper...but it would also shimmer like crazy at a distance. Most PS2 games do not use mipmapping...

Top Bottom