• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

100 Cameras - Inside Street Fighter 6 and Resident Evil 4 Remake development teams

Fans in Japan and around the world were breathless with excitement for two new games from a single studio infiltrated by one hundred cameras! Discover how Street Fighter 6's new character A.K.I. was designed, down to tweaking each hair of her eyebrows, and tweaking simulations of her special move. The whole team are combat veterans! As the remake of Resident Evil 4 entered its last month of development it got hit by a swarm of bugs. The team keeps swatting as the clock keeps ticking! A must-watch nailbiter for any game lover.

IAmRei

i once watched Paolo in tokyo's "A day of Game developer's life". about game designer and sound enginer in Capcom. and he designed SF6, also sounds recording, testing, anim, and felt like they are in fun way to developing way. but again, looks alike, because i understand video game is hard to make. i saw the sound making part is interesting. I often see lot of japanese "documentary" to see other way of thinking which can enrich lot of new things.

i once watched Paolo in tokyo's "A day of Game developer's life". about game designer and sound enginer in Capcom. and he designed SF6, also sounds recording, testing, anim, and felt like they are in fun way to developing way. but again, looks alike, because i understand video game is hard to make. i saw the sound making part is interesting. I often see lot of japanese "documentary" to see other way of thinking which can enrich lot of new things.
Since you've mentioned Paolo, he also did a 'A day in the life of a Japanese Square Enix Game Illustrator'. Very cool video and worth a watch!

Wow, I enjoyed this. Very well put together by NHK. The "demon" producer on RE4R was keen on making sure the team pushed on making the game to fan expectation right up to the edge of deadline, and the guys managed to get the bugs ironed out right before going gold. A good leader can't always be your friend. These guys didn't know what they could do until they were pushed to do it, and respect was earned out of it. Great work to the team. RE4R was a great remake to a classic.

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Yes, her artwork is soooo coool. i wish there will be more rpg with her as illustrator in the future <3~
Dog Meme GIF by DogeBONK

Top Bottom