• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CtdBz.gif

This is crazy.. I can't stop watching for some reason. So many of the girls are really hot too. *moves to Russia*

of course the guy is good looking and not fat

Ashes

Banned
This appalling.

he said before whispering: no.93. I don't know why her, but you know...

133 needs to be gif'd!

LuchaShaq

Banned
faridmon said:
and most of them are quite hot as well.

Some underage as well... :/

It's ok you aren't going to jail for seeing a 20ish year old guy grab a 17ish year old girls clothed tits.

Another thing is that the camera helps a lot. If the camera was hidden many of them wouldn't be as receptive. But when girls see that they're being filmed they change their tune and become more open to stuff... like "oh a camera, this should be safe, maybe I'll be on TV yaay"

Goya said:
so did the girls all know he was going to touch their boobs?
Yeah. They look like he asked them for permission.

If they didn't know, we would see different responses. Plus most of them that look like they're going to slap him seem as if they're playing around.

Trust me I'm an expert.jpg

Clegg

Goya said:
so did the girls all know he was going to touch their boobs?
They must have, the camera was right in front of them.

Many of them were staring right at at. If they didnt know then this guy would have been shipped off to Siberia by now.

Oh and the very first woman in the video, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Yeah, I thought it was going to be a line of 1,000 women...

I even did the calculation in my head. 20 minutes, 2,000 breasts... That's 100 bpm (equal to 5 breasts every 3 seconds, or 1.7 bps).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom