• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Opus Angelorum said:
It's official officer, honest.

It's OK, im from the internet. Call NeoGaf and they'll explain everything.

Chesskid1

Banned
Smiles and Cries said:
again russia proves they are not Japan, I remember like 10 years ago there was a japanese guy going around Tokyo pulling women's panties down to their knees and running away

this is so safe compared to that
KuGsj.gif

lol i remember a video of some guy running around pulling girls shirts down when they were wearing halter tops (or whatever the tops were that have no straps).

no idea if it was legit or not but it was amusing. wasn't asian ppl that i remember.

Haha, Mario shirt at 13:06 and girl at 17:32 is stoned.

slider said:
Nah. 8:41 for the feisty look on her face.

Gosh, you have a gift. A gift for making me check out random spots on a YT video. You clearly know my weakness: boobs.
Haha. It's not always big boobs for me. The right cleavage does well. For example, the girl at 2:56 doesn't have a huge rack but I think she's my favorite girl out of all of them.

Chesskid1 said:
lol i remember a video of some guy running around pulling girls shirts down when they were wearing halter tops (or whatever the tops were that have no straps).

no idea if it was legit or not but it was amusing. wasn't asian ppl that i remember.
Dailymotion right?

Fuck, I feel bad for knowing/seeing that.

Edit: Oh. The one I saw was clearly in Japan. Nevermind.

SimleuqiR said:
You wouldn't use a motor boat? Just swim?
I need those things up close and personal. =)

How did he explain and ask for all of their permissions in 20 minutes? Unless it's just a 20 minute compilation.

Also, guy was barely even getting a handful, seems like a waste of an opportunity... or 2000.

Edit, just realised it was of course a compilation, derp. 20 minutes is like 50 girls per minute.

Rad-

Where are you guys living? Those ladies are about average for northern parts of Europe. Except for maybe 8 or 9 who were smoking.

J2 Cool

I think I have 100 new crushes.

Love this video, reactions are the best. Personality maximizes looks so much. Meanwhile- I would never have thought 2000 breasts touched, you would come out that unscathed, and with more hugs than slaps.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
i think there was a disproportionate number of hot girls, but probably most were average and there were a number of ugly/weird looking ones

FOOTE

J2 Cool said:
I think I have 100 new crushes.

Love this video, reactions are the best. Personality maximizes looks so much. I would never have thought 2000 breasts touched, you would come out that unscathed, and with more hugs than slaps.
One girl bit him pretty good.

Rad- said:
Where are you guys living? Those ladies are about average for northern parts of Europe. Except for maybe 8 or 9 who were smoking.
Seriously? Please tell us Amurricans more about these fabled lands in northern Europe. I remember reading a thread about European cities with the best looking people...wish I saved that link. Made me wanna move to Europe.

zlatko

Banned
Seriously so many hotties it is mind blowing. Some of the reactions from them are funny too. I liked the few that kissed him on the cheek. :p

The one thing I want to know is WTF he uses in his hair. Mine is similar, but for it to defy gravity in the same way for me, I always have to use a lot more hair shit to get it to stay, but his just looks way more natural. :(

zlatko said:
Seriously so many hotties it is mind blowing. Some of the reactions from them are funny too. I liked the few that kissed him on the cheek. :p
On the other hand some looked like it was the first time someone ever touched their breasts.

Leucrota

Was hoping it was going to be Putin doing the touching... without a shirt...

But alas, just some weird looking Russian guy

Danielsan

USD said:
Russia has some cute girls.

Anyway, random GIFs.

http://www.abload.de/img/russianboobs17rzm.gif[img]

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/russianboobs45qp8.gif[img]

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/russianboobs2xptw.gif/img]

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/russianboobs3frbq.gif[img][/QUOTE]
Requesting a GIF of the biting chick (477).

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Yeah man, gotta love Russian women.

Some of those girls looked underage, but man a good bit of them were fine as hell.

apana

Some questions

1. Are Russian people more relaxed about stuff like this? I could see this becoming a " OMG think of the children" moment in America.

2. Is this guy a member of the band Green Day?

What's a good northern European language to learn with this criteria:

*not just relegated to one country, maybe spoken in a few
*not too difficult for an English speaker to learn

I was thinking Dutch...

Danielsan

Heavy said:
What's a good northern European language to learn with this criteria:

*not just relegated to one country, maybe spoken in a few
*not too difficult for an English speaker to learn

I was thinking Dutch...
Ehh... did you read your own criteria?

Status