• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 is looking to be great for Horror Games

Genio88

Great thread, unfortunately many of those games don't have a release date yet, i'll be playing at least 5 of the game in that list, starting from the Resident Evil remake, even if i'm not the biggest horror games fan.

Bl@de

Thank you for the list. Or else I would have missed Forgotten Memories and NightCry. Looking forward to see more of those titles.

Okay Narcosis has my interest. You'd think after years of people talking about a deep sea horror game there'd be some showing up by now. Trailer made me think of Echo Night: Beyond too.

Nice to hear Narcosis caught your eye — (as the writer) I've been waiting for it to pop up on NeoGAF, so this is a bit of a milestone crossed. We've been heads down, working hard, but will have more to share at GDC in March...

So far, White Night has impressed me the most.

iDgbnftTsONlE.gif

I don't have the guts for Horror Games but they're so good it can't be helped. ;w;

Looking forward to Corpse Party and playing Bloodborune once the world stops eatting my time.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I just want to say that, with 2015 starting to wind down, even though several horror titles are coming out obviously this time of year, this year so far has been a great year for horror. There's been a number of very solid horror games released all year, I'm still making my way through a number of titles both known and underlooked, but there's been more horror games released in 2015 than the last several years combined almost, and among those there's some good and great games. Also more AAA horror titles than usual also, and most of them are liked, so that's good too.

Top Bottom