• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League - PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC/Steam Deck - DF Tech Review

MiguelItUp

GmanLives said it ran very well on PC.

Also didn’t notice anyone in Steam reviews knocking performance so 🤷🏼
Yeah, I had no issues in my experience during my playthrough on PC for the most part. 20+ hours and I maybe saw a couple of half second stutters? Hardly noticeable really.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Looks like despite all the negative press it still got to #1 beating both Persona 3 Reload & The Last of Us 2 Remastered in sales

disappointed stargate atlantis GIF

Fake

Looks like despite all the negative press it still got to #1 beating both Persona 3 Reload & The Last of Us 2 Remastered in sales

The same guy said the game did half of Guardians of the Galaxy, with was a flop in sales terms.

Being the number one not always mean you did well. What was this game compete against? Anthem got 1# beating LEGO and Dirty as well.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Since when a new Batman (I mean, whatever) game (after the Movie) beating a Persona 3 remake in UK a worthy headline? The marketing of Suicide squad alone is probably bigger than Persona 3 whole budget.
The same guy said the game did half of Guardians of the Galaxy, with was a flop in sales terms.

Being the number one not always mean you did well. What was this game compete against? Anthem got 1# beating LEGO and Dirty as well.
You're both valid, I've said the same in the past.
Doesn't mean it did well 👍

YCoCg

Did DF get paid by Rocksteady for this video?
Outside of praise for the cutscenes and character rendering he clearly states the game is middle of the road at best and that it's just OK, he even says this in this week DF podcast, so if RockSteady paid for this then they've sure got a weird return for it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Well, that's not a surprise at all. Might be a bad game, but it is a big IP and it'll have a lot of built-in sales because of that alone.

Top Bottom