• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 NFL Season | OT | "Some of those blokes are giving 110, 120%"

Who gon' winnit? (cut off at 10 for poll brevity's sake)

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, hear me roar my reasons

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • DEM TITANS BABAY

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
No joke.

If Mahomes throws at least 3 passes to Kelce or throws a pass of at least 20 yards to Kelce I win in my money league.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Coach should tell Ravens players to let KC score a touchdown. Or just blitz 7 every play so something crazy happens.

Can't let the Chiefs milk the clock. Give Lamar a chance with 2 minutes left.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

fake-suicide-fake-gun.gif

Nobody_Important

If the earth was hurled into the sun in this moment I would be fine with it.

Fuck everything and everyone in it. 😤

Last edited:

Tschumi

I'm feeling bad man for nobody but shit it's always great to see any sporting event equivalent to L Jackson beating Mahomes

Where mahomes at

Nobody_Important

So far 10 of my picks were right this weekend. So there is that at least.

If the Lions beat us tomorrow though I may consider learning the finer points of Cricket.

Tschumi

Jared Goff isn't as bad as everyone seemed to think he was, i reckon... the offense may have gone stale or something but he was one of the best in the league 2 or 3 seasons back...

---

Go Aaron Jones gimmie fantasy points

Nobody_Important

I'm going to resist making hype'd statements until 4th quarter myself, or i'll be typing on neogaf for the next few hours (omg that's soooo what i'll do anyway i'm closing this tab)
I may go to bed anyway lol

I woke up at 5 today. I am beat.

Edit: welp. Nevermind.

married-with-children-al-bundy.gif

Last edited:

Tschumi

I may go to bed anyway lol

I woke up at 5 today. I am beat.

Edit: welp. Nevermind.

married-with-children-al-bundy.gif
ahh bro it's week 2 :p go catch some Zs... Maybe you'll wake up to a 🧀 in the OP :p

I'm enjoy Goff playing well, I think he's been getting unfair shade from pretty much all quadrants, ah but I'm pretty sure Green Bay will win because they're putting points up this week and when they do that they're almost peerless... And surely their D has to sort itself out to some extent.

edit: PS Gronk is annoying and I dislike his presence in ads lol

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

ahh bro it's week 2 :p go catch some Zs... Maybe you'll wake up to a 🧀 in the OP :p

I'm enjoy Goff playing well, I think he's been getting unfair shade from pretty much all quadrants, ah but I'm pretty sure Green Bay will win because they're putting points up this week and when they do that they're almost peerless... And surely their D has to sort itself out to some extent.

edit: PS Gronk is annoying and I dislike his presence in ads lol
No everything sucks. We're all gonna die. Rodgers is washed. Burn it all down.

im going to bed lol

Tschumi

I'm not a particularly partisan person, I like three or four teams in the NFL, I've liked Greenbay for about the second longest span of time of those 4 tho so yes, I am enjoying this

I'm not a particularly partisan person, I like three or four teams in the NFL, I've liked Greenbay for about the second longest span of time of those 4 tho so yes, I am enjoying this
pretty similar for me. Ive been watching for like 40 years and being in the UK it's take what you're given when it comes to games so I tend to quite like a pool of teams. Green bay are one of my top 3 though.

Tschumi

pretty similar for me. Ive been watching for like 40 years and being in the UK it's take what you're given when it comes to games so I tend to quite like a pool of teams. Green bay are one of my top 3 though.
in order of adoption and with comment on which player first caught my interset i like the pats (Brady, 2000) > green bay (Rodgers, 2007) > steelers (Polomalu and Ward) > Saints (Brees) > Seahawks (Wilson)

My family have connections to DC so I like WFT but they last did inspiring stuff in, like, the 80s so it's hard for me to get particularly high on them

Last edited:
The bears were my 1st team I really got into. That 85 team was something else. More recently we hardly see them in the UK as they have been so bad. They will always be a top 3 want to do well team for me though. Other teams I follow are the 49rs. Montana was fun to watch. Denver (Elway) Raiders (dont honestly remember why) Green Bay (again dont remember) The steelers (I think I just liked the kit they play in lol) and the pats (Brady).

Last season I added the bucs as I wanted Brady to do it again but I doubt that'll last and the browns as it was about damn time they got some wins!

Tschumi

The bears were my 1st team I really got into. That 85 team was something else. More recently we hardly see them in the UK as they have been so bad. They will always be a top 3 want to do well team for me though. Other teams I follow are the 49rs. Montana was fun to watch. Denver (Elway) Raiders (dont honestly remember why) Green Bay (again dont remember) The steelers (I think I just liked the kit they play in lol) and the pats (Brady).

Last season I added the bucs as I wanted Brady to do it again but I doubt that'll last and the browns as it was about damn time they got some wins!
i'm sure i'd be all over them 49ers if i'd been cognisant when Montana was slinging it v_v

I might like the raiders next lol because Carr is the invisible man :p

NickFire

So, two weeks in are you excited?
I'm enjoying the ride so far. If RB's could hold ball in game 1 he'd be 2-0. He needs to keep working on faster reads / avoiding sacks, but that will come.

Will be interesting once they open the offense up for him, but I'm not saying they need to rush that.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Pagusas Pagusas couldn't help but notice your NFL themed avatar brah perhaps you should slide up a chair

bathroom GIF
I use to be a constant in the years before the great purge. The last few years thes NFL threads were so light on content it was hard to care about entering the convo. But I guess I can join back up.

So my current take after 2 weeks and this off-season:

1. Aaron Rodgers' drama is annoying, I recognize this will likely be our last year with him and at first the thought made me incredibly sad, but now I'm just over it.
2. Aaron Rodgers got ugly. Like wtf dude, did he start doing meth this off season?
3. That first game against the Saints was a 4th Preseason game, thats all.
4. Our defenses is back to being a dumpster fire. I guess 1 good year of a defense in the last decade is the best we can ask for.
5. Lions traded Stafford for this? LMAO.

Top Bottom