• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Games Hype Tier List

.Pennywise

Banned
I stumbled upon this.

Make yours here and share in the comments: https://tiermaker.com/create/video-games-coming-out-in-2023-644030

l2BDbcg.png

samoilaaa

SUU9r5B.png

B games i will play them when they will be cheap
C games i dont think i will play them but im not decided

anthraticus

Banned
Are these the only games I can pick from this normie list ? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Not seeing any Colony Ship, Monomyth, SKALD, Call of Saregnar, UnderRail Infusion, Urban Strife....

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
That sounds like a lot of work.

I'm hyped about:
1. Seeing some Dragon's Dogma 2 gameplay
2. Same for Dragon Quest XII
3. Whatever Vanillaware is working on

The rest is nice but nothing I'm dying to know about or play.

Lupin25

5YPuRZz.png

The top 6 are really the only games I’d buy day one and Rebirth probably won’t come this year (but before the next fiscal year), I’d love to be wrong tho. SE has a lot riding on Sony so maybe..

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Neither was i until i played Divinity Original Sin 2 :lollipop_winking: (these devs last game)
The crazy amount of games coming out this year I rather spend my time on games I know I’m going to enjoy rather on games I’m 90% sure I’m not gonna enjoy.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

The crazy amount of games coming out this year I rather spend my on time on games I know I’m going to enjoy rather on games I’m 90% sure I’m not gonna enjoy.
its ok, pc release is this year but console one will probably still take a little more time, so you can think and leave it until then.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Think this is all I’m interested in right now;

S - Starfield & TotK
A - Hogwarts & Armoured Core
B - Wo Long & Hades II

Jennings

S Hype Overload: Age of Wonder 4 (I didn't see it on the list, but the pics are small so maybe I missed it)

I am "meh" about everything else I saw. I thought there was another 2023 game I was looking forward to, but nothing on the list reminded me and I can't remember what it was. Whatever it was it would have been available on Switch or Xbox.

EDIT: Ah, I remember now, Armored Core VI by FROMsoft is also S tier..

Last edited:
Top Bottom