• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 2023 Wrap-Up launches today, with a personalized look at your 2023 gaming achievements

Fbh

Dear Sony.
As a Spanish speaker there's something pretty important missing over the "N".
But thx for the compliment about my anus I guess

gClQG2h.jpg

Shifty1897

3fTGYme.png
LUDGrtU.jpg

I really like Tactics Ogre, y'all.
Side note: this is like 200 hours less than my last two years. Moving across the country, increased work responsibilities, and a busier social schedule are all to blame. Also I spent like 100 hours on Tears of the Kingdom and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 each this year.

Doom85

In 2023, I:

- played 15 new games

- 320 hours: Dead by Daylight
277 hours: Overwatch
166 hours: Baldur’s Gate 3
138 hours: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
122 hours: Honkai Star Rail

- gaming style: Thrill Seeker
I spent 41% of my game time on the edge of my seat, following my goal no matter the odds

Awkward Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

-I spent 1,325 hours playing games on PS5

-earned 517 trophies (14 gold, 80 silver, 423 brozne)

- social style: Squad Hero (I put in 156 hours with my squad)

Mad Decent Squad GIF by Diplo
Squad Thursday GIF

Last edited:

Vick

Between me and my brother, who uses my account to play GaaS:

k6jvah7.png

My most played games (I only play offline though so not really sure if accurate):

CXgySUD.png
FGNvU1p.png

zFfOkqe.png
p0VU1kJ.png

RTsh8sr.png

CtepasA.png

Looks like I don't really stick with modern games..
Yet again the list is dubious as I surely spent more than 150 hours with the original RDR, and enjoyed both Teyon games for more than 90 hours no doubt.

Last edited:

ikbalCO

s6xcuS5.jpg
mLULB7w.jpg
Funny thing is that i only won one throphy in fifa 23 because i pretty much never play fifa online, its exclusively a couch co-op game for me. So its 175 hours (+ 50 on ea fc 24) spend with friends and cousins. If you are from a country where soccer is everything, there is really nothing better than just playin vs matches with your friends.

And there is the annual bloodborne playthrough that i have been doing every year since 2015.

Last edited:

Kupfer

• 15 games in total
  • 185 hours in total
  • 89h Cyberpunk 2077
  • 39h Dead Island 2
  • 28h Gran Turismo 7
  • 9h Pavlov
  • 9h Stray
  • 135 trophies earned

It's not really much but that matches how I feel about this gen.
It is okay, but I'm not as passionate as before about Playstation.

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
Good lord, people have like a thousand hours. That’s 20 hours a week. Three hours every single day. I clocked in 85 hours on PS5 and probably a similar amount on Switch. No wonder I am a bit shit in gaming.

dzp4oeA.jpg

Nankatsu

Gold Member
1089h played across 27 games.

Most played game was Genshin Impact, for the second year in a row.

It's weird, because it was far from the funniest game I played this year - would have to go with either RE4 Remake or Elden Ring. Also having a blast with LaD: Gaiden.

45 days of gaming. Damn, when you put it like this, it's a lot.

Last edited:
Good lord, people have like a thousand hours. That’s 20 hours a week. Three hours every single day. I clocked in 85 hours on PS5 and probably a similar amount on Switch. No wonder I am a bit shit in gaming.

dzp4oeA.jpg
You spent your time well, though. Incredible game.

hT1Rrrq.jpg

Playtime pretty much divided by FF16, Diablo 4 and Alan Wake 2. And some Horizon Forbidden West on the side.

1089h played across 27 games.

Most played game was Genshin Impact, for the second year in a row.

It's weird, because it was far from the funniest game I played this here - would have to go with either RE4 Remake or Elden Ring.

45 days of gaming. Damn, when you put it like this, it's a lot.
That's around 3h of gaming per day (less if you usually play more over the weekend). I'm around the same ballpark as you across all the gaming systems I own:
  • 376h PS5
  • 296h Xbox
  • ~200h Switch
  • Not sure about the number of hours spent playing games on Steam and Blizzard launchers, but I'm probably around 150h

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Just got a PS5 in late October. Currently playing through Days Gone and will slowly catch up with the exclusive games I missed from the PS4 gen since I skipped that gen on PS.

vm5iCQt.jpg
4PtMVw3.jpg
Days Gone is such a great game. Plagued by bugs at launch but sadly no sequel. Maybe if the live action version is successful we might get a continuation of the story.

buenoblue

Says I played 171 games 🤣. I probably finished like 20 of them. 131 hours playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey 😯🤣😭 WTF
J8sTq0l.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw this today on the console
Here’s some of my stats

v5Gxbyn.jpg
CGg1nW0.jpg
zECvBFf.jpg
7q1a3rX.jpg
1xnnhSA.jpg

I did a lot of gaming this year. Fell in love with Genshin too lol, never thought I would but man it’s fun and relaxing.

Top Bottom