• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in March?

I am interested in...

• Star Wars: Battlefront Classic (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X, NSW)

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Alone in the Dark (PS5, XB S|X, PC)

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • WWE 2K24 (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Princess Peach: Showtime (NSW)

• Dragon's Dogma (PS5, XB S|X, PC)

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Unicorn Overlord (PS4/5, XB1/S S|X, NSW)

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • The Thaumaturge (PS5, XB S|X, PC)

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • South Park: Snow Day (PS5, XB S|X, PC, NSW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MLB The Show '24 (PS4/5, XB1/S S|X, NSW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HiFi Rush (PS5)

• Horizon: Forbidden West (PC)

• The Outlast Trials (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

• Other/Backlog (post in thread)

Votes: 22 31.9%

• Total voters

marcincz

Backlog.
Still Trails from Zero which started one week ago and probably Persona 3/new Yakuza or something on PSVR2.

RAIDEN1

Dark Forces possibly, that and Robocop are probably some of the greatest FPS games money can buy in recent years...

Mr Hyde

FF 7 Rebirth and HiFi Rush. Probably some Elder Ring to prep for the expansion. Add some backlog too. Busy month.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
81ra5Ts25yL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
81oF+qj87-L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Markio128

I’ve just managed to pick up a PS Portal from PS Direct (at last!), so I’m looking forward to getting stuck into some epics - FF7R, DD2 and Rise of the Ronin are top of my list currently.

Dazraell

I will be busy with FFVII Rebirth, but I'm really curious about Unicorn Overlord, The Thaumaturge, Rise of the Ronin and Alone in the Dark. I haven't made a decision which of them I will buy in March and for which I will wait for sale, but looking forward to learn more about them nonetheless

amigastar

The Thaumaturge looks interesting, might check it out.
Also i hope Alone in the Dark will be good.

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

Not totally sure. I finally got around to playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla since it's on GamePass, but I now am just happy that I never paid money for the game. It's so long and just so.... boring. Might start back up a NG+ of Elden Ring in anticipation of the DLC or chug away on backlog of games I've been meaning to play for years like Metal Gear Solid V (I played this at launch, but I got the game breaking bug and rage quit), finally finish Remnant 2 (I stopped playing for Lies of P and never returned) or replay something like Riftbreaker or StarCraft 2. Been feeling like an RTS. Eagerly awaiting Stormgate.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Wow. I’m the first person to select Battlefront I & II. Pretty shocked by that.

I barely ever buy any game day one, but I’ll be buying this.

Perfect short burst drop in and play online game for Switch.

Only other game on this list that comes close is Dragon’s Dogma II.

WAS going to buy The Peach.
But I just Bought Penny's Big Breakaway for my Steamdeck, $30 bucks for a cute fast paced platformer.
I think my cute quota has been met for a while.

amigastar

Not totally sure. I finally got around to playing Assassin's Creed: Valhalla since it's on GamePass, but I now am just happy that I never paid money for the game. It's so long and just so.... boring. Might start back up a NG+ of Elden Ring in anticipation of the DLC or chug away on backlog of games I've been meaning to play for years like Metal Gear Solid V (I played this at launch, but I got the game breaking bug and rage quit), finally finish Remnant 2 (I stopped playing for Lies of P and never returned) or replay something like Riftbreaker or StarCraft 2. Been feeling like an RTS. Eagerly awaiting Stormgate.
I just bought Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void. I'm planning to play it. I didn't try Stormgate out properly, did you?

Mortisfacio

I just bought Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void. I'm planning to play it. I didn't try Stormgate out properly, did you?

Haven't tried it yet. I saw you can get early access at some point with the kickstarter funding, but never got around to it. Seen some gameplay of it though and it looks pretty solid.

Blindy

Probably FF7 Rebirth but besides that more of my backlog, been a crazy February of gaming. Hope Rise of the Ronin gets a demo as Team Ninja usually puts out to taste test and see if it's for me or not.

Labadal

Backlog plus Unicorn Overlord.

Dragon's Dogma II and Rise of the Ronin will be played during the summer if they turn out good. Final Fantasy VIIR, I will try the demo this weekend to get a feeling for it.

FFVII Rebirth gonna take up a lot of energy, probably just that and SW Battlefront Collection on Switch (will just be a fun multiplayer distraction type). Really liked the demo for Pepper Grinder so probably gonna grab that at the tail end of the month.

Mossybrew

Thankfully no must-buys for me in March, since I still have a lot to play. Still plugging away at Infinite Wealth, have a lot more democracy to spread in Helldivers, and will be starting Pacific Drive tonight as well. I'll be keeping an eye out for a sale on Dragon's Dogma though as time goes by.

Mozzarella

I'm open to all the games that get good scores and word of mouth.
Dragon's Dogma 2 is the most anticipated one, but im not entirely sold, thats because i didnt like the first game, so i will wait a bit to decide.
Meanwhile im considering playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided, its the only Deus Ex game that i have yet to play, i foolishly dismissed it at release because people said it was awful, but nowadays im hearing positive things about it, maybe back in 2016 i made a mistake so now im looking forward to try it soon.
I love Deus Ex and Human Revolution was great too.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Just started GTA V after playing some of the free new Saints Row and thinking I might as well play the better open world game.

Crayon

All those games suck. I'm playing rebirth and tekken.

I have explained to my wife that if she wants to play more bg3, she's going to have to start a solo game. I can put off rebirth whenever. I'm patient.

The issue is a new fighting game that everybody is playing. It's a f****** honeymoon feeding frenzy and i I'm missing it. She should know these things by now, but is a bit oblivious sometimes. She understood when I broke it to her.

If it wasn't for the binging on bg3, which I personally felt done with about 40 hours ago, I could have been brushing up on Tekken 7 and been playing hours of this when it came out. Instead, I couldn't even remember who my best character was, and I got to play like 5 hours during the first week. After disengaging from bg3, I finally got a huge nerve sash last weekend. It helped a lot, but I still have some catching up to do.

To be crystal here, I'm not blaming my wife or anything. She knows how finding games are and I totally could have told her anytime lol. She's just so obsessed with the game. I didn't want to make her think that I didn't want to play with her.

II don't need to be any particular rank or better than any particular person. I just want to f****** feel the game again. I know what the game feels like, and it's not this. I'm having a good time, but I know the real Good s*** requires me to be playing a little better than this.

In fact, now that I think about it maybe I should put off rebirth for a bit and just shovel any free time I got into tekken. It's not something I can do forever. I skipped Street fighter 6 cuz I knew this was coming up. Last time I did this was with strive, and I played every fucking minute I had for like 4 months before I hung up my guns. It was, as usual, one of the best times I've ever had playing games. Since I "don't have time" for fighting games, the best way to do it is to burn bright and fast.

IAmRei

Dragons dogma 2, unicorn overlord, and granblue, i only interested in these three this year. But SMTVV pique my interest, although im still not yet finished my SMTV. Also Gundam Breaker 4 kind of interesting as well. But the thing is, My most played game this year still MK8D tho. My friends took my time much to play SP games lately : ))

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Dragon's Dogma will be the primary game I play throughout March. I will have knocked out FF7 Rebirth within 3-4 days of no lifeing it when it releases.

Topher

Gold Member
Currently bouncing around Persona 3, Banishers and Suicide Squad. All good games. Definitely plan on playing Rise of Ronin and Dragon's Dogma 2.

Thank God for Gamefly

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Thaumaturge looks very interesting, Alone in the Dark will be a wait for a sale.

But yeah, it's definitely a backlog month.

winjer

Gold Member
Still playing The Talos Principle 2.
Wrath: Aeon of Ruin will release in a few days.
And Warhammer 40K boltgun will come to gamepass of the 5th.

Top Bottom