• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

21st Century Fox will investigate harassment claims against Bill O'Reilly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this was inconceivable only a month ago.

Anyone else feel this is due mainly to social media? In all honesty I've always felt social media tends to make things worse by exacerbating non-issues, but this year it seems to be doing a lot of good by having so many call-to-actions so to speak. We have the United Airlines Debacle, this, the Missing Young Women Campaign, etc. We seem to be on a roll as a society. The whole controversy surrounding Trump's presidency may be uniting us more than we're willing to admit.

Anyone else feel this is due mainly to social media? In all honesty I've always felt social media tends to make things worse by exacerbating non-issues, but this year it seems to be doing a lot of good by having so many call-to-actions so to speak. We have the United Airlines Debacle, this, the Missing Young Women Campaign, etc. We seem to be on a roll as a society. The whole controversy surrounding Trump's presidency may be uniting us more than we're willing to admit.

Yeah, I think things are expected to move at a hyper pace too.

It's certainly going to make warfare more costly too. From a PR standpoint.

Dishwalla

Banned
He's probably in danger of losing Murdoch money, all those advertisers pulling out of his show and whatnot. Like I guess his show ended early one night last week due to lack of commercials? If there's one thing Rupert Murdoch don't like, it's something losing him money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom