• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2K Sports announces NHL 2k6 cover athlete

Reilly

Way to drop the ball Sega. There are tons of good players to put on the cover of your game and you pick Marty Turco? :lol

DMczaf

Reilly said:
Way to drop the ball Sega. There are tons of good players to put on the cover of your game and you pick Marty Turco? :lol

Ok, how many people still think Sega owns 2K Sports? Seriously...

sangreal

DMczaf said:
Ok, how many people still think Sega owns 2K Sports? Seriously...
Seriously, wtf... This is like the 3rd time in the last 24 hours someone has ragged on Sega for 2k sports

spliced

Marty Turco??? LMAO! Next year they should go for an unsung grinder on the cover.

Maybe this is why they're gonna slip the XBOX360 version into stores without letting anyone know. :lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They should have a picture of gary bettman punching out bob goodenow with a subtitle of "owned"

Whatever, but Turco's the only cover athlete I've seen who demo'd his own game and played really well (and was a genuinely nice guy). We were tied 6-6 going into the third when the game was reset due to some stupid electrical problem, then he beat me 3-2 in OT at all-star difficulty in the rematch. And I am god's gift to videogame hockey, let me just say.

FightyF

Banned
Turco!

(from the Post New Pics! DO IT NOW! thread)

dsc000453jq.jpg

btw when I took that picture I was like "I'll kick your ass in NHL 2K5" and he was like "Yeah right". I cried myself to sleep that night.

Top Bottom