• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

32 inch gaming monitor suggestions for ps5?

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
Looking for a good 32 inch monitor for my ps5.

Requirements

27-32 inches
HDR 1000
Oled or mini led backlight
1440p - 4k resolution

Thx

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
There are only few 27" 1440p oleds.
No 32" 1440p-4k oled monitors. Only ultrawides.
edit: Apparently not anymore

I would just get lg c3 tv honestly. 42 or 48". Should be cheaper than these monitors and better fit for ps5

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Outside of HDR1000 and OLED, the Gigabyte monitor(s) get my seal of approval. It covers VRR on all modern consoles as well.

Trilobit

Having a 32" screen for a console?

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
You'd be surprised how many people use monitors.
It's finally good time to be alive because monitors are FINALLY good.
There are quite a few oled monitors! Still oled tvs are better of course but even mid oled monitor is better than every other monitor that ever existed before

I love gaming on monitors currently have this 45” OLED ultra wide and consoles have black bars on each side but it’s still about the size of a 36” or so monitor so it looks great imo
I game on monitors because I have to do a lot 4K capturing at 60 FPS. Can't really do that with a TV when you need to use a custom made rig.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I love gaming on monitors currently have this 45” OLED ultra wide and consoles have black bars on each side but it’s still about the size of a 36” or so monitor so it looks great imo

I game on monitors because I have to do a lot 4K capturing at 60 FPS. Can't really do that with a TV when you need to use a custom made rig.

Same. It's not 45 inch but I have gotten more accustomed to monitor gaming with a nice comfy (not one of those fancy gaming) chairs right up to it.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Having a 32" screen for a console?

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg
im using a 32 inch VA panel monitor, 4k 60 hz
It fits my bedroom and it has fast response rate.
Furthermore I game on performance mode all the time, so bigger screens may be an issue

Last edited:
Thinking of going for an 32 inch Odyssey G7 myself. It’s 1440p but that’s enough for me. I also don’t want to spend over £500.

Might be worth looking into something like that OP if you don’t mind curved screens.

Top Bottom