• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[4chan] Resident Evil 4 Remake Info

poodaddy

Who even needs a remake

This is the most professional remaster work I've ever seen, and it's completely independent. Jesus Christ these guys are beyond talented.

Mark me, this project is getting enough eyes and ears on it that these guys are gonna get some job offers here soon from several studios, and if Capcom isn't high then they'll be one of the studios that send an offer.

Its still an amazing game, but the graphics DO definetly need an update and it deserves a lovely remake!

RE4 is too much of a classic to NOT be remade in some form
You can already do really well with the current graphics on common up-res techniques.
It's also the most universally liked entry where any change can be seen as controversial - even the Wii version's Wii controls or the VR version's alleged censorship.

A remake of RE4 can't do for RE4 what remakes of the previous 3 games did for them.

A Code Veronica remake is a way more logical followup to RE3make.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
This is the most professional remaster work I've ever seen, and it's completely independent. Jesus Christ these guys are beyond talented.

Mark me, this project is getting enough eyes and ears on it that these guys are gonna get some job offers here soon from several studios, and if Capcom isn't high then they'll be one of the studios that send an offer.

Dem dudes been working on that shit for over 10 years.

BlackM1st

Banned
helps Leon unlocking doors and even helps him fight by distracting enemies.
Is it really such a smart idea for a helpless girl to distract monsters while a literal beefcake with a gun is standing next to her? Hm...

suspicious cat GIF by Garfield

MAtgS

I don't buy it. They skipping Code: Veronica huh.

What is the point of these remakes anyway? They seem lazy. Resident Evil 3 Remake was a good game, but a terrible remake. I can't remember how accurate RE2 remake was to the original game.
CV isn't a main numbered game so Capcom don't care.

Astral Dog

You can already do really well with the current graphics on common up-res techniques.
It's also the most universally liked entry where any change can be seen as controversial - even the Wii version's Wii controls or the VR version's alleged censorship.

A remake of RE4 can't do for RE4 what remakes of the previous 3 games did for them.

A Code Veronica remake is a way more logical followup to RE3make.
Its gonna be controversial no doubt, but so was Resident Evil 3, business wise its worth for Capcom to take the risk(they don't actually give much thought to what their fans think as long as a game is commercially viable)

They don't give a shit about Code Veronica lol, but maybe.. one day :-(

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Have any of these 4chan "leaks" been anywhere near accurate? We should ban these threads.

Top Bottom