• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

69th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Stephen Colbert | Sept. 17 8e/5p

Meowster

I get that some of these people were legendary and influential but is it that hard to wait until the segment is over to cheer and whistle?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wait Black Mirror just upset Little Big Lies? Whoa, I did not see that coming!

The writing for Big Little Lies isn't all that amazing. It's all about the performances. And stacked against that particular episode of Black Mirror, I see it.

Comedy writing is my blindspot. I never know what they'll go for.

San Junipero, the worst Black Mirror episode

I wouldn't say its the worst. That honor goes to The Waldo Moment, although I still enjoy that episode more than most.

It definitely wasn't my favorite from this season though. I thought Shut Up and Dance was way better.

The writing for Big Little Lies isn't all that amazing. It's all about the performances. And stacked against that particular episode of Black Mirror, I see it.

Comedy writing is my blindspot. I never know what they'll go for.

Of course the emmy's have given awards to crappy shows as well, so it's not like their perfect either.

Both shows are great however. I'm actually pleased with Black Mirror's upset.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That Jeremy Piven show, holy hell

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I wouldn't say its the worst. That honor goes to The Waldo Moment, although I still enjoy that episode more than most.

It definitely wasn't my favorite from this season though. I thought Shut Up and Dance was way better.

That army episode is hot basura. I can't even remember the name. Poor production values, predictable twist, lazy tropes.

Bronx-Man

Banned
A show about millions of people becoming vigilantes for a Silicon Valley start-up

Jesus fuck, that's Battlefield: Hardline levels of tone-deaf

Top Bottom