• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

69th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Stephen Colbert | Sept. 17 8e/5p

Zero315

Banned
A show about millions of people becoming vigilantes for a Silicon Valley start-up

Jesus fuck, that's Battlefield: Hardline levels of tone-deaf
I'm not sure which is worse, this or the show from last season where a billionaire militarized a police force with futuristic tech and weapons.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's been two hours and it feels like all the awards have been writing/directing so far. I love em but let's get on with the actors!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Are you talking about Men Against Fire?

oh god Colbert robbed a third time

That's the one!

Has Netflix gotten anything aside from Lithgow? They had the second most noms, but I think Hulu is racking up more wins. Somebody get the tally board!

Oliver could pack in about 70% more content if he stopped fucking shouting something at length every 10 seconds. "That's like if...8346UOQATJMAOZESGNVFAOIZFJLAFKMJAW9F"

the Emmy's have a knife named Diversity and they stab the Oscar's and movie side with it another year in a row.

Tho it seems they are over correcting to only/mostly black as the non-white thing in their diversity reel

Top Bottom