• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

7th Anniversary of Gravity Rush 2. 🎂🎂🎂🎂

Superior waifu coming through

002.jpg

Something we both agree on :messenger_relieved:

Game should've received a 60 fps update for PS5

This is the type of thing that makes me dislike Sony. Every single one of their PS4 exclusives should've received 60 fps patches. Microsoft is no better with even more Xbox one exclusives that never got patched.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Oddly, I couldn't get into this one and I loved Gravity Rush 1. This may be one I revisit at some point. Something about it just couldn't keep my interest. I was playing and the game just wasn't interesting me and then eventually there was a mission that was really annoying me and I said enough, shelved it, and never went back all these years later.

In fact, they are still releasing new copies of Gravity Rush remastered on physical PS4... I am a witness, because I thought it would no longer be released because the copies were sold, but they are still coming out.... Plus they are difficult games to get , the digital formats are less than 10 dollars but the games are masterpieces.

Is Grav Rush 1 remaster worth getting on ps5? Is that one at least 60 fps?

Oddly, I couldn't get into this one and I loved Gravity Rush 1. This may be one I revisit at some point. Something about it just couldn't keep my interest. I was playing and the game just wasn't interesting me and then eventually there was a mission that was really annoying me and I said enough, shelved it, and never went back all these years later.

This would be SOOO much better if it was 60 fps due to the way the action and camera works. It requires a level of precision that 30 fps just can't do. Which is why I say shame on Sony for not patching this.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
This would be SOOO much better if it was 60 fps due to the way the action and camera works. It requires a level of precision that 30 fps just can't do. Which is why I say shame on Sony for not patching this.
For me the framerate wasn't even my issue. I found the world a lot more annoying to zip around and collect stuff compared to the first one, but maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. It felt far more spread out and tedious to traverse. And some of the missions bored me to tears.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
For me the framerate wasn't even my issue. I found the world a lot more annoying to zip around and collect stuff compared to the first one, but maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. It felt far more spread out and tedious to traverse. And some of the missions bored me to tears.
Give it a chance... Believe me, it's a masterpiece, spend the first few hours and it improves a lot.... I would say GR 2 is superior... Although both are masterpieces.

Top Bottom