• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Carter Dead at 34

MrMephistoX

Shit drowning in the bathtub not a pleasant way to go but that usually implies an OD or being so high or drunk on something that even falling underwater fails to wake.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
RIP

He probably had a lot of fun & interesting adventures during his time here though, so there is some solace in that.

clem84

Gold Member
I remember seeing some reality show about Nick and Aaron, must've been around 15 years ago, where Aaron was about 15 at the time and they were of course filthy rich and had a whole house to themselves and the parents were nowhere to be seen. This kind of situation can easily lead to substance abuse and just generally an unhealthy lifestyle. The guy looked old for his age. No doubt in my mind he consumed a lot in his life. This turn of event isn't very surprising to me.

TheGrat1

Never realized he was so close to my age. I remember my mother buying me one his CDs when I was a youth and being none too pleased about it. The "How I beat Shaq" song was good for a laugh and some parody, though.

RIP

jason10mm

Gold Member
Only 34. That's mad. Child stars seem to have it rough. RIP.
I've thought about this a lot, given ALL the shit we've seen happen to these kids.

Is it just an inevitable outcome of a youth spent in Hollywood no matter what or does Hollywood SELECT for kids with absentee parents or pre-existing vulnerabilities?

Whitecrow

Banned
I agree with you. When I see heart attacks in 30s it freaks me the fuck out.
A lot of times I hate coming in here and see any threads of young people dying. I'm not made for this xd

Surely, it's not an easy thing to live with : (

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I didn’t say you.
You Got Me GIF by HULU

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Shit drowning in the bathtub not a pleasant way to go but that usually implies an OD or being so high or drunk on something that even falling underwater fails to wake.
No doubt. Chances are good I'd say he passed out drunk or on drugs.

I never even bathe in a tub. I take showers. So for someone who is all jacked up ready to pass out suddenly deciding "Im gonna take a bath" and sit there all night chilling is a weird way to go.

Max_Po

Banned
HOLY SHIT... I generally do not know celebrities ... but I know who this is/was ...

Huge shock, and only 34....

Rest in Peace ..only 34

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Pretty sure this means he was so peaceful that even drowning did not wake him

Top Bottom