• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaron Carter Dead at 34

Bragr

Banned
RIP Aaron Carter.

Like a lot of you said, it was so bizarre to not think about this guy for 10 years, and then suddenly read that whole thread about him out of the blue, and then a few days later he is gone.

Scotty W

Gold Member
If it was a heart attack... I will instantly fall into full panick mode...

Probably not.

He was supposed to be in a Las Vegas show called Naked Boys Singing, but was ultimately let go from, allegedly due to a refusal to be vaccinated for COVID-19.

If you read the thread I wrote about him, he was on a lot of drugs. The us probably related to Xanax, or cleaner duster.

Last edited:

belmarduk

Probably not.

He was supposed to be in a Las Vegas show called Naked Boys Singing, but was ultimately let go from, allegedly due to a refusal to be vaccinated for COVID-19.

If you read the thread I wrote about him, he was on a lot of drugs. The us probably related to Xanax, or cleaner duster.

I was joking earlier but I really think you should write the Aaron carter biography! And quick before the interest wanes! You could definitely sell a lot of books.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i had to remind myself who he was but when i saw the cover of his first album it brought back so many memories. i had that cd in the 90s but don't remember any of the songs though.

RIP

Last edited:

Scotty W

Gold Member
I was joking earlier but I really think you should write the Aaron carter biography! And quick before the interest wanes! You could definitely sell a lot of books.
I was thinking about it. But spending 1000 hours with him makes me apprehensive…

Banned
Probably not.

that's always the most ridiculous anti vax situation, when some hardcore drug addict refuses to put something in their body that a freaking doctor gives them...

anthony2690

Banned
Wow, I literally just commented in the Scotty W Scotty W thread yesterday about Aaron, and was surprised to see how wild his life has been, as I had always assumed he released Candy and vanished from the face of the earth.

Only two years older than me, sad stuff, the guy genuinely led a really troubled life.

Rip.

Whitecrow

Banned
Probably not.

Ok Ok thanks for the info! Leaves me a bit more relieved. Ok, done with my issues here.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Two of the five Carter's sons are dead cause drugs. Even Nick is not quite well.

I blame their parents, a failure for their children.
Celeb environment too.

Nothing spells drunks and druggies worse than being in the entertainment business. It's like the entire industry of endless 1000s of people are always boozing up or getting high 24/7.

Typically most people die of old age or being unlucky getting terminal disease. For celebs, you get tons of druggies and people dying young, high speed sports car crash, depressed and suicidal. Big fame and fortune. And big flameouts if they cant handle it.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Aaron Carter created this piece of shit:

It was much improved with this parody:

Josemayuste

R.I.P

But..
Fg1aCkUXoAE2N6z-1024x489.jpeg

🤔

Top Bottom