• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actor who will be in the Borderlands movie reveals that he broke up with his girlfriend so he could play Starfield all day

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Please disregard the entire video except the clip from their podcast. It’s the only way I could find it on YT.

Well he admits to ignoring her for years in the above video. Seems like that video is her half joking about the money thing.. but also referencing that he's been neglectful. I wouldn't take that kind of thing literally either way, they are comedians lol

The funny thing is, she married a car nut who has a dedicated garage out back and a couple of classic cars he rebuilt. He has easily spent more on one of his cars than I have ever spent on gaming combined.
I've tried to make this point a couple of times on this forum, and people tried to chew me out. But I don't care, because I'll make it again -- relatively speaking, video gaming is possibly one of the cheapest hobbies that one can have.

You will quickly realize that if you have friends or a girlfriend with a dedicated hobby.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I've tried to make this point a couple of times on this forum, and people tried to chew me out. But I don't care, because I'll make it again -- relatively speaking, video gaming is possibly one of the cheapest hobbies that one can have.

You will quickly realize that if you have friends or a girlfriend with a dedicated hobby.
I mean it's not the most expensive hobby but there are a lot of cheaper ones. Enough to where I wouldn't categorize video gaming as "one of the cheapest." Just about any sporting activity not involving vehicles can be done a lot cheaper.. really there are a lot of hobbies that aren't "consumer" driven. Gaming is a hobby that intrinsically involves always buying new things.

In the end it's all relative to income.. if the "car guy" is making a lot more money than you the point becomes somewhat moot. If you are stretching your budget to fulfill a hobby, that is when it's a problem, regardless of cost.. and a WHOLE LOT of gamers certainly do that.

Last edited:

Quasicat

Especially with the gaming subscriptions. I paid $180 three years ago for GamePass and will be doing it again here shortly. I rarely buy games anymore, and yet I play new stuff all of the time!

CAPSOL

It’s rare to catch a gold digger being that upfront, good on him for ditching her 💪
Except he didnt ditch her. He let her get away with her BS for months and now she continues to stay at his house after the "break up" while being able to fuck around all she wants.

Bobby is being played for a sucker and he enables it.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Well he admits to ignoring her for years in the above video. Seems like that video is her half joking about the money thing.. but also referencing that he's been neglectful. I wouldn't take that kind of thing literally either way, they are comedians lol

“If you didn’t have money you couldn’t dry my tears with dollars so we wouldn’t be married”

Guess I’m missing the punchline

Top Bottom