• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien isolation first 20 min (pewdewpie warning!)

stufte

Nope. We're all eagerly awaiting that. Would love for this to turn out well, completely willing to support horror games, especially if it did the Alien license justice.

I've seen that the embargo is up before the game releases for sure.

It can't be worse than Colonial Marines.

Can it?

Holy shit you guys are absolutely despicable. I'm 100% sure the reason you guys hate Pewdiepie is because other people hate Pewdiepie. You just let other's opinions get to you. I watched Pewdiepie when I was playing Amnesia, and he is a fucking hero to me. It took me 8 months to finish Amnesia and I played it in my living room with the lights on. His screaming is absolutely justified, he played it alone with the lights off. And the reason he screams is because he gets scared. Holy shit guys, he's screaming because he gets scared ,lets hate on him. Jesus Christ you guys are like the people who hate anything mainstream. Fucking hipsters. Also just like the other people have been saying, it has a Pewdiepie warning yet you guys still come here and just hate on him.
I'm sure barely any money was involved, just a win win situation for Pewdiepie who loves horror games and Sega getting the advertisement. Also it's funny how it seems like you guys are acting like he is the only one who gets paid for advertising. LMAO, almost all the top YouTubers(1mil+ subscibers) gets paid from companies on YouTube for promoting their products.

Your wierd.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm 100% sure the reason you guys hate Pewdiepie is because other people hate Pewdiepie. You just let other's opinions get to you.
I first became aware of him when my cousin was watching his videos with a friend. They loved them, apparently. I think the videos were of him playing Minecraft and some flash game. All I knew at the time was that the most annoying sounds I had heard in several years were coming from their direction so I asked what on earth they are watching and why it seemed to keep going on and on unlike other videos. That is when I found out about PDP. No internet community involved.

rou021

Have we decided on the OT yet? My suggestions:

Alien Isolation |OT| Right.
Alien Isolation |OT| Micro changes in air density, my ass.
Alien Isolation |OT| I think we should discuss the preorder bonus situation.

Ishan

From listening to the second preview (not pdp) I'm getting a sense of tlou gameplay elements tailored to small groups . You vs alien but you can use them to fight each other . Low ammo. Real time craftin . Obviously not the same but some elements seem similar and the ai is being praised so yeah this could be the next step / evolution of some of tlou's mechanics . And way more scary (of course the story would probably not match up tho)

Too many "bros".

Edit: wow, just read the thread, which educated (is that the right word) me about this piewdipie guy.... Where to start, actually, nevermind, this proves he world is fucked, nuke it from orbit.

I'd wager most of PewDiePie's haters are about his age, which is exactly why his schtick is so transparent to us. I guarantee you that PewDiePie himself thinks his content is low-quality. But he's a shrewd and cynical businessman who's going to milk his young audience for all its worth. That's what I don't like about him. If it was just a dumb guy making dumb stuff, whatever.

Why does it bother you if he's found a great way to provide for himself and his loved ones?

Top Bottom