• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alright, I've had it with the weaksauce. Recommend some good salsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyC

As of late, I've been on a chips 'n salsa binge. Sadly, the Tositos salsa that my household stocks is rather weak, both in terms of flavor and hotness. So GAF experts, I turn to you. What should I be looking for on the shelves?

BuddyChrist83 said:
As of late, I've been on a chips 'n salsa binge. Sadly, the Tositos salsa that my household stocks is rather weak, both in terms of flavor and hotness. So GAF experts, I turn to you. What should I be looking for on the shelves?

Where do you live. I have some Salsa here in Phx that will melt your eyeballs out of the back of your head.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
dude, if you have a blender, just make it yourself

1 can of tomatoes, whole peeled
half an onion
palmful of fresh cilantro
clove of garlic
1 whole jalepeno (this will vary depending on how hot a pepper you get or what you prefer, also try cerranos or habeneros)

BLEND

Also try pan frying the ingredients (except the canned tomatoes) together in oil before blending
- just don't chop up the pepper before frying unless you want your eyes to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom