• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amaaaaaaazing new graphics engine:The Offset Engine

DCX

DCX
Looks very good, hopefully with talent behind this engine and frwsh ideas will equal better games.

DCX

Chittagong

Gold Member
Ok, seriously, where did this thing go? Does anybody have the pics? I can find only the cached version from Google of the text only, otherwise it seems to have vanished from earth.

Wunderchu

nice..

I'd just like to suggest to those who have not seen the video for Project Offset, one may want to check it out...... the video is more impressive than some of the screenshots, IMO

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Chittagong said:
Ok, seriously, where did this thing go? Does anybody have the pics? I can find only the cached version from Google of the text only, otherwise it seems to have vanished from earth.

There site went down temporarily from having to much traffic. They've switched servers, though, and are back up:

http://www.projectoffset.com/

Wunderchu

MomoPufflet said:
The part with the "gameplay" footage in the vid (0:46-0:56) was just awesome. Lots of potential here...
I personally thought that part of the video was not the most impressive part, but do I agree, that footage is awesome and shows potential

Top Bottom