• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amber Heard spent two months designing a Mercy (Overwatch) cosplay outfit to wear for Elon Musk

Sethbacca

Amber Heard is the perfect definition of the Hot-Crazy scale.

how i met your mother GIF
One should always observe the Vicky Mendoza diagonal

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Amber seems like a really nice gal who seemed to have no shame for anything as long as it secures her a wealthy husband.

Granted, she did look fine though in her prime.

Woggleman

I am married to a normal and sane woman and it is the best sex I have ever had in my life so this idea that crazy women are great in bed is bunk. That being said if men are hot for Amber Heard go right ahead and take the risk.

Thyuda

Well... I'll just put this in the imagine folder in my head "things I learned against my will", thank you very much.

RavageX

Crazy is not something to get involved with. To make it worse, she seems to be the kinda crazy that isn't easily detectable by outside people. Meaning YOU know she is crazy, but your friends and family only hear the stories YOU tell them.

The smart kind of crazy where you could possibly end up dead or in jail. You probably can't leave her easily unless she loses interest....otherwise, good luck sleeping at night. You might see her looking through your bedroom window., or she would leave "presents" on or in your property just so you know she was there.....

Not worth it in ANY shape for or fashion unless you just like having crazy gf/wife stories to tell people....which means you are probably crazy too.

Which means that you two would probably be a good match. Go for it!

(You meaning anyone who has heard all the stuff she has done and still wants to marry/date/etc)

kiphalfton

that's called true love ♥
I don't even like overwatch.

No, that's called selling yourself to the highest bidder.

Sidenote, I don't get why these billionaires settle for actresses, when they can go to most university campuses and find way more attractive women.

Top Bottom