• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amber Heard spent two months designing a Mercy (Overwatch) cosplay outfit to wear for Elon Musk

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I mean what’s the point of being a billionaire if you can’t make a girl who’ll shit the bed dress up like Tango or whatever

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I mean what’s the point of being a billionaire if you can’t make a girl who’ll shit the bed dress up like Tango or whatever

I'm starting to wonder if he is a billionaire, that photo looks like it was taken with a 20 year old Nokia in low light.

Why do we get so many Musk related post here?
Elon Musk Smoking GIF

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
She was fine. Crazy but who cares for one night or two. I can get new sheets
FTFY

Aging coke bloat courtroom Heard pales compared to the romanticized nerd boner Heard people keep posting her pics of yesteryear.

She is no longer up there on the 'fine to crazy ratio' to have you cross that line.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
FTFY

Aging coke bloat courtroom Heard pales compared to the romanticized nerd boner Heard people keep posting her pics of yesteryear.

She is no longer up there on the 'fine to crazy ratio' to have you cross that line.
What a difference six years and a kid makes.

You can not like a person but also acknowledge that they are attractive. Amber heard, gross person, but attractive on the outside, ugly on the inside.
Never said I couldn't 🤷‍♂️

I find this thread to be funny and my post was poking fun at the duality of the thread. Some posters here are hilarious. Some are aware they are, and some aren't. It's sometimes even funnier when they aren't aware.

This post is just as funny btw:
half the people ITT:

ByYEPb6.jpg

Top Bottom