• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amber Heard spent two months designing a Mercy (Overwatch) cosplay outfit to wear for Elon Musk

Hudo

Wood

IMAGE_1663331903.webp
I mean, she is beautiful. Shame that she's a lying, crazy cunt.

Woggleman

I would bet money that he is the father of her kid.

Anyway her closeness to Elon Musk and the fact that they are still friendly should persuade some people to stop supporting him.

CuNi

I wouldn't let her sleep in my bed, but I could see myself spend a night at her place or a hotel she paid for...
Bedsheets never die!

yamaci17

man she's so beautiful and adorable. I adore her. that costume... crazy. its like the mesh you never knew existed or wanted but needed... damn

Woggleman

I mean... she's legit beautiful and the fact that she's crazy doesn't change that.
Ted Bundy was also an attractive man and we rightfully call women who crushed on him crazy. Sometimes attractive is not enough. There are plenty of sane attractive women with good personalities.

yamaci17

Let's not ruin this by overanalyzing something as trivial as a c-tier actress cosplaying as a videogame character.
not just any video game character... one of the most famous character. iconic even.

they're a match too. blond hair, the looks, everything. costume suits her like glove damn. this is the collobration i never knew i needed. musk living his life damn

Top Bottom