• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Horizon - Turnip Market

DryvBy

I didn't see us with any type of Turnip exchange program and felt it would be worth it for the community to list their selling prices each week and maybe get our own queue going.

My crappy kids are only selling for 57 bells this week.

jts

...hate me...
A week or so ago I hit the jackpot with a 550 price. It was a bit of a messy day but by the end of it managed to amass a bunch of bells from tips and whatnot. This week I straight up did not buy more than 1 stack (for bug spawning).

It makes good money, it’s just too much of a hassle to do every week with the turnip storage and scouring Twitter for good prices etc. Right now I’m bells-rich enough to not care about it for a couple of weeks.

alf717

Mine were in the 80's both in the AM and PM. I'm broke now cause the crown was in town. I'm gonna need a big turnip turnover this week. :)

Last edited:

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
You can sell turnips on my island for 370 if anyone is interested. I am asking for 1 99k bag of bells per trip. I will let two at a time in and you drop bells at airport and then follow fence to store. https://turnip.exchange/island/2752e3f4
Damn bro, that’s a tad greedy don’t you think? I see a ton of people helping others out for free (or for optional “tips”) all over the place.
Lol. Do you though 👍

DirectX

Neo Member
Damn bro, that’s a tad greedy don’t you think? I see a ton of people helping others out for free (or for optional “tips”) all over the place.
Lol. Do you though 👍
Actually if you go to the turnup exchange this is actually very cheap

Top Bottom