• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

So according to the Stalk Market Wizard, I'm expecting a large spike tomorrow morning. I'll keep you guys posted on how it turns out.

I'm Pacific Standard Time, FYI.

Good gravy!

I respect Reddit... just don't have time to watch it the way I can GAF when I'm working. That's a great deal though!

Edit - Friday Morning: So my "big spike" was 160. What a letdown.

The way this week has gone I'd happily sell at 160! Let me know if you fancy opening your gates for selling.

nomuru2d

Neo Member
Last chance for my turnips today. If anybody's got good AM/PM prices, please let me know. I'm stuck at 61 at the moment thanks to the stupid rollercoaster pattern.

stolin

I've got 171 for my AM price with about 80 mins left.

EDIT: PM is 168. I'll keep checking the thread for last minute sellers.

125 Monday PM
152 Tuesday AM

Hoping for a good price this week, as I've had crap ones for ages. Good signs so far. Will hopefully be able to open up my town one evening this week for a super massive sale!

Monday AM: 89
Monday PM: 125
Tuesday AM: 152
Tuesday PM: 387!

I know it's not massive, but I think this is pretty much my big peak for the week, guys. I've sold all my turnips on the commute home and am happy to open up my town for the next few hours if anyone wants to sell. If you've been kind enough to let me sell in your town before, I've not removed you from my buddy list, so can visit whenever you see my town open. If you want me to add you, let me know, will do so in groups of three.

My FC is in my profile. I have to pop out for about 30 mins to an hour, but will add you when I'm back and will then open up.

Marvie_3

Banned
Monday AM: 89
Monday PM: 125
Tuesday AM: 152
Tuesday PM: 387!

I know it's not massive, but I think this is pretty much my big peak for the week, guys. I've sold all my turnips on the commute home and am happy to open up my town for the next few hours if anyone wants to sell. If you've been kind enough to let me sell in your town before, I've not removed you from my buddy list, so can visit whenever you see my town open. If you want me to add you, let me know, will do so in groups of three.

My FC is in my profile. I have to pop out for about 30 mins to an hour, but will add you when I'm back and will then open up.
I want in! :D

Does Katrina's fortune telling effect turnip prices?She gave me a little story about Joan crying with turnips if i don't wear a skirt and prices went down to 71 the following day,i spent about 65k bells this week on turnips and now i'm worried about having a bomba in my hands.

Does Katrina's fortune telling effect turnip prices?She gave me a little story about Joan crying with turnips if i don't wear a skirt and prices went down to 71 the following day,i spent about 65k bells this week on turnips and now i'm worried about having a bomba in my hands.

Not that I know of but things still pop up and surprise me sometimes. Just keep an eye on this thread just in case. It's kinda dead but some of us still pop in here to check on nips.

Mephala

I'm looking for prices over 100 for a friend who is just trying to at least break even this week. Any one?

Edit: Nvm. Got it done. :p

Darksheik

This week I'm partecipating too.
Since yesterday I had:

Monday AM: 108
Monday PM: 100
Tuesday AM: 100
Tuesday PM: 111

Nothing special for now.

Holy shit! It finally happened! My nips are 511 today!!

I can't open my town up though till around 2 p.m. PST. Let me know you're interested and I'll add you to my friends list. Seeing that this thread has died down so much, I'll just leave my town open for everyone.

Also, when you get to my town, the dirt path from the station to retail lined by trees is free to run on. Try not to run in the rest of the town. :)

Darksheik

I can't open my town up though till around 2 p.m. PST. Let me know you're interested and I'll add you to my friends list. Seeing that this thread has died down so much, I'll just leave my town open for everyone.

Also, when you get to my town, the dirt path from the station to retail lined by trees is free to run on. Try not to run in the rest of the town. :)

Is it too late?

My friend code: 0259-0449-9416

Darksheik

Heh. No, you're early. It's only 12:30 pst right now. I'll be open for a while too.

Perfect then :D
And no worries about running into your village, it would be very impolite.
I only have 200k of turnip to sell as I was late on sunday morning but I will gladly sell them for 511 :D

Darksheik

I'm gonna go ahead and open now. Feel free to stop by if you're on my list. I won't be too chatty though because I am working. :)

Perfect, thanks for opening your village! Don't worry about chat :D
I'm selling the turnip, having a look at your village and then going to sleep. It is quite late where I live :D

Marvie_3

Banned

Figures you get an awesome price the week my turnips are ruined. >:{

Hauk

Neo Member
Hoo! Finally my first Sunday in AC:NL and I just bought 80 turnips. Should maybe use all my bells on them and wait to turn in for profit. Was 99b from Joan. I'll be reading this thread and stalking for profits :3

E: Damn just read that Joan just disappears like the genie she is after morning, good thing I got at least those 80 'nips...

Hauk

Neo Member
Just through Reddit I visited a bustling Spanish town that had turnips selling for 304, which netted me with my measly 80 turnips just over 23,000 bells. Not bad for a first try, gotta buy shit ton next week and do the same. Also the guy had mega shops in the district and I bought the axe, slingshot, megaphone and some wearables too! Awesome day in AC all in all!

So it's 9:30 and I discovered my turnips are 542 this morning. The price will be good for the next two and a half hours. I'll leave my town open if anyone needs to sell.

Expired now. Down to 132 Bells.

Ellix

Hello ACGaf, my Re-Tail is buying turnips at 526 bells!

I'm off to eat dinner but if anyone has turnips left to sell definitely send me a PM with your Friend Code, character and town name, and I'll get you into town when I get back.

Rules: Tips not required but appreciated, and just don't cause any trouble :p

EDIT: S'over!

So it's 9:30 and I discovered my turnips are 542 this morning. The price will be good for the next two and a half hours. I'll leave my town open if anyone needs to sell.

Expired now. Down to 132 Bells.

Wow your price was even better :eek: TurnipGAF is more dead than I thought >_<

Wow your price was even better :eek: TurnipGAF is more dead than I thought >_<

Yeah, was pretty sad... but I'll continue to post if I get something decent. Christmas might bring a small influx again. Or Black Friday. It won't ever be as crazy as launch though. There are a few of us that check though and it's worth it if we can help.

Top Bottom