• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Welp there we go! Only AlexMogil showed up. Was worth it though, got a new BF.

Shit... didn't see this till this morning. I never expect to see anyone with good prices on a Monday. *chuckles* My bad. Though this week might be a pain to sell in another town seeing how my "camping" character is the one that bought nips. And because he's only in a tent, he can't travel to other towns yet. My mayor is currently using closet space for the Harvest Festival items.

Downhome

I just bought this game for my wife, got it at Walmart last night, and she just said that she needs friends so she can visit other towns. I haven't played it yet. How do I go about doing that for her? Just add a few of you guys to my overall 3DS friend list? Post my number here and you guys add me? I know this is such a basic question, but I'm not sure on this one since I haven't even played the game yet. Thanks!

Elija2

I just bought this game for my wife, got it at Walmart last night, and she just said that she needs friends so she can visit other towns. I haven't played it yet. How do I go about doing that for her? Just add a few of you guys to my overall 3DS friend list? Post my number here and you guys add me? I know this is such a basic question, but I'm not sure on this one since I haven't even played the game yet. Thanks!

Yep, that's how you do it. And for future reference, this is just the turnip thread. The actual OT is here so if you want to post your friend code you should do it there.

Thanks again, Alex! I think I had a chance of spiking tomorrow or Friday but I couldn't pass up your town's offering. Hope some other people get to take advantage before ReTail closes.

If I do get a decent price, I'll post in here for anyone that misses out.

Since it's Friday night... I figured I'd let people know I have 146 right now. It's not much but at least something more than what you usually spend on nips. Just shoot me a PM.

Tuck

I'd recommend keeping an eye on Reddit. Its more active than this thread, and its how I got a 500% return on my turnips last week (Last week being the first week I bought turnips). Made a cool 100k super easily. This week I'm hoping for 500-600k.

ssjali

Does anyone have a decent price? Higher than 90 would do for me already, cause I would be sellling at a loss of 19 bells ea otherwise.

RoySFNR

Any decent prices at the moment? Missed Toyday yesterday and I really want to travel back to enjoy it but I can't with 200k worth of turnips laying around in my house.

Will leave a christmas tip :)

My Saturday nip prices are 131 at the moment... may just sell if no one else has anything better. On that note, if someone has nips they wanna make a tiny bit on and would like to sell in my town, let me know.

Turnips are selling for 366 bells in my town.

Oooh.. that's tempting. Think I'm gonna hold out though. Take the gamble. I actually came in here to post that I should have a large spike tomorrow. We'll see in the morning if you can laugh at me or not for passing up your price. :D

Elija2

If you're around I'm down to sell!

I was gone for a bit but I'm back now. If you're still around I can open up for you. My Re-Tail will still be open for a little under 3 hours. What's your FC?

Oooh.. that's tempting. Think I'm gonna hold out though. Take the gamble. I actually came in here to post that I should have a large spike tomorrow. We'll see in the morning if you can laugh at me or not for passing up your price. :D

I'll definitely laugh at you if your price tomorrow is worse than mine.

jts

...hate me...
Both my brother and GF's were selling buying for around 400~ yesterday, oddly enough. I sold my turnips at that price but today I found out that I forgot a bunch of them in my locker :mad: haha.

Miss good ol' trading in here, selling week after week at 500+.

edit: buying, not selling.

I was gone for a bit but I'm back now. If you're still around I can open up for you. My Re-Tail will still be open for a little under 3 hours. What's your FC?

I'll definitely laugh at you if your price tomorrow is worse than mine.

I appreciate it but I won't be around, have night class, thanks tho!

Delvino

Neo Member
Found out my current selling price for Turnips is 100 bells. Thought I'd help, so if you need my gate open let me know.

jts

...hate me...
Yesterday my town was buying for 545. First high price that I've ever checked in my own town. It was nice as I had a bunch of them to sell.

Didn't advertise because my home internet doesn't play well with ACNL, which is a shame.

I'm on now.

Opening gates, usual tips if your interested.

I won't be able to pop by for another hour because I'm working but if you'll be open, it'll be much appreciated. Depending on how much time you have, I have an alt with turnips too but I'll need to transfer those nips from him to T! so I can bring them over (he doesn't have the ability to visit other towns). At the very least, I wanna sell T!'s nips. I usually keep one letter tab worth of them.

Top Bottom