• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

anime.mircx.com = dead, ADV slams the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you could use the other big anime torrent site that doesn't have tons of licensed stuff, and that didn't close down.

But that would just be silly!

tenchir

It's just temporarily down. It will be back up eventually after they removed the licensed stuff. It will probably end up like animesuki...... Downloadanime on the other hand are probably just removing the ADV stuff.....

Chrono

Banned
What happened? It ADV threaten to sue? If they're only removing the ADV stuff I don't see why other companies can't threaten them too. anime.mircx wouldn't really be unique anymore if they turn out to be like animesuki.

Also, what keeps the IRC channels safe? I'm scared for FMA, Champloo and One Piece. :(

slayn

needs to show more effort.
its too easy for an irc channel to just up and move if any company actually bothered to come down on the server admins... which is prolly the only people they could bitch to.

be like trying to hunt down the band of gypsies in Snatch.

Chrono

Banned
slayn said:
its too easy for an irc channel to just up and move if any company actually bothered to come down on the server admins... which is prolly the only people they could bitch to.

be like trying to hunt down the band of gypsies in Snatch.

Ah, I see. With message forums all over the internet they could "spread" their new address too. Good. One Piece will stay and the adventure will go on. :D

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I haven't been able to access Kaizoku Fansubs' homepage for a few days now. Could it have something to do with One Piece being licensed? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom