• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Scaramucci explicit interview with Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker

mike6467

OGBpfva.png

Wonder how long before these get deleted. Lol.

DonShula

"Listen," I replied, holding back a yawn. "It's two AM. The rest of this interview is going to have to be off-the-record, because I'm going to bed, and frankly you've been talking about dicks for six hours. I guess I can push this to my voicemail if you just want to keep talking."

Scaramucci was apparently undeterred. I am not certain he even heard me, enraptured as he was feverishly recounting his assessment of the White House staff: "Priebus, he's a real timid cock-sucker. All lips, maybe a tease of the tongue, but he doesn't even swallow."

The fact he was becoming increasingly flustered and slightly sweaty was abundantly apparent. "Now, Sessions, he's got a five cock a day habbit," 'The Mooch' continued, huffing out in an exhausted-sounding pant. "Not like back-to-back, he spaces them out, but he can't finish a thirty dollar Italian dinner without popping one in his cheek, y'know?"

Scaramucci licked his chops audibly. "Now, Banner, he's a goddamn cock event horizon. I've heard people nut their pants just walking too close to his office door. That pigly summvabitch breathes cock, as far as any of us can tell, like some kind of... some kind of albino cavefish raised for generations in total cock."

Beyond this point the message from 'The Mooch" became completely impossible to decipher, devolving into sounds that studio folley artists assure me are aesthetically similar to spoonfuls of nutella being hurled full-force into a quivering pan of peach Jell-O.

This is good.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
It's hilarious how these guys are completely incapable of apologizing for the right things.

"I fucking killed a couple of hookers, so what?!"

later:

"I'm sorry I said fucking"

Psykoboy2

"Listen," I replied, holding back a yawn. "It's two AM. The rest of this interview is going to have to be off-the-record, because I'm going to bed, and frankly you've been talking about dicks for six hours. I guess I can push this to my voicemail if you just want to keep talking."

Scaramucci was apparently undeterred. I am not certain he even heard me, enraptured as he was feverishly recounting his assessment of the White House staff: "Priebus, he's a real timid cock-sucker. All lips, maybe a tease of the tongue, but he doesn't even swallow."

The fact he was becoming increasingly flustered and slightly sweaty was abundantly apparent. "Now, Sessions, he's got a five cock a day habbit," 'The Mooch' continued, huffing out in an exhausted-sounding pant. "Not like back-to-back, he spaces them out, but he can't finish a thirty dollar Italian dinner without popping one in his cheek, y'know?"

Scaramucci licked his chops audibly. "Now, Banner, he's a goddamn cock event horizon. I've heard people nut their pants just walking too close to his office door. That pigly summvabitch breathes cock, as far as any of us can tell, like some kind of... some kind of albino cavefish raised for generations in total cock."

Beyond this point the message from 'The Mooch" became completely impossible to decipher, devolving into sounds that studio folley artists assure me are aesthetically similar to spoonfuls of nutella being hurled full-force into a quivering pan of peach Jell-O.

This is goddamn golden!

~Kinggi~

Banned

legit hilarious i had lulz

Can't breathe.

norm9

hehe

gutshot

Tag this man.

Euphony

Banned
It's like watching a train accident happen in slow motion...while you're riding in it. I want off

"'The Mooch' continued, huffing out in an exhausted-sounding pant. "Not like back-to-back, he spaces them out, but he can't finish a thirty dollar Italian dinner without popping one in his cheek, y'know?"

I feel like I've seen this before but I can't quite place where...

DonShula

Mooch Haiku

Priebus is the leak
Bannon blows his own cannon
No one fucks with Mooch

And this is delightful. Well done.

It's amazing that a PR person is allowed to act this unprofessional in public. Even the shittiest company would've fired Mooch by now. Not for the Trump White House, where you can act like a total asshole and probably get a pat on the back.

I used to assume people who worked at the White House in any capacity were ultimate professionals, now... not so much. Trump and company are playing limbo lowering the bar so much.

But this is sobering me up. WH standards are now below that of even the worst private company, and we also have Trump out there teaching a metric ton of Boy Scouts that if you act like an unrepentant asshole, you too could be president someday.

Call me old but I'm about to clutch my pearls and tell people to think of the children.

Mahonay

Banned

giphy.gif

HowZatOZ

Banned
John Oliver is actually going to struggle in keeping up with all this content GOP is giving you American's. We are actually in a time where politician comedians have too much material.

Seik

Banned

Holy shiiiiiit LOL.

Guy should work as a comedian instead of being in politics.

Shauni

This dude is literally Silvio from Sopranos

Silvio_dante_soprano.JPG

Nah, not at all. Silvio curses a lot and is Italian, but he's actually one of the more managed and calm people in the the crew. Scaramucci is closer to Christopher or Paulie. In fact, I would easily see half of these statements coming out of Paulie's mouth.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Holy shiiiiiit LOL.

Guy should work as a comedian instead of being in politics.

Uh.. that was satire.
I mean, I guess I can understand why you think it might be real.
Satire is really fucking hard to write at the moment.

Imperfected gave it his very best. Which btw, do you write for one of the current satirist publications or something like The Daily Show? If not, someone needs to hire you Imperfected.

Wamb0wneD

crazy, but seems like pretty convenient timing to distract from the real news :/
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412088

all of these people should be in jail. it's beyond ridiculous now.

Exactly. I posted this in the Hillary book thread and everybody just ignores it lol. This is working for them, nobody gives a damn about actual news. This guy is perfect for distracting people with his cocaine fueled BS. Who needs to read excerpts of an important testimony when one can crack jokes about an idiot who spouts nonsense in interviews and on twitter.

E92 M3

Nah, not at all. Silvio curses a lot and is Italian, but he's actually one of the more managed and calm people in the the crew. Scaramucci is closer to Christopher or Paulie. In fact, I would easily see half of these statements coming out of Paulie's mouth.

5fff93f3dc6b138bde4d4e1fe5ad28ed--bada-bing-the-sopranos.jpg

spelen

i'm starting to feel like house of cards must be an accurate portrayal of politics in the white house good lord what a mess!

Seik

Banned
Uh.. that was satire.
I mean, I guess I can understand why you think it might be real.
Satire is really fucking hard to write at the moment.

Imperfected gave it his very best. Which btw, do you write for one of the current satirist publications or something like The Daily Show? If not, someone needs to hire you Imperfected.

Hahaha oh, my bad, but honestly that was actually believable! :lol

Just like you said, writting satire must be one hell of a job these days. Props to Imperfected, you got a lot of laughs out of me!

SaviorX

Professionalism is completely out the window, and what remains is a pitiful husk of what our country's standards used to be.

This administration has been such a disgraceful display

Nekofrog

Banned
Come on down to the one on one White House cocksucking emporium, we have everything you need to suck your own cock.

Religious shame optional!

Shauni

Exactly. I posted this in the Hillary book thread and everybody just ignores it lol. This is working for them, nobody gives a damn about actual news. This guy is perfect for distracting people with his cocaine fueled BS. Who needs to read excerpts of an important testimony when one can crack jokes about an idiot who spouts nonsense in interviews and on twitter.

Yes, because the Russia narrative around Trump has died so easily many, many times lol

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.

Yup, this guy is more like if Paulie looked like a younger Silvio.

This is good stuff.

Top Bottom