• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anybody want to take bets on when we'll find Artie(Howard Stern) dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Geez Artie is a time bomb waiting to explode, anybody listening to this today?

Artie is Howard's 'yes man' and it would be nice to see him go. 'yes Howard, you're right about that' 'yes Howard you're the greatest' 'yes Howard I was thinking the same thing'

ugh.

DarienA

They just got into a long discussion on how much Artie is drinking these days whenever he goes out, which then launched him into a my life sucks conversation... but then everyone was pointing out how well he's doing financially, how much he's enjoying spending time with his family and girlfriend(whom he now says has broken up with him because of the drinking etc), it was just really, really crazy. Anyone who has ever dealt with someone with a drinking problem would fine all the "really, I'm fine" talk from Artie to be VERY familiar.... and dangerous.

I'll have to wait to download the show later today. So him and Dana broke up? That sucks. The guy used to have a coke problem, so continuing to drink probably isn't the best thing for him. At the same time, I want him to drink because it's so damn funny. It was hilarious when he got drunk when they went over to Pam Anderson's hotel room.

Maverick

Haha, yeah that was hilarious when he was drinking during that pam skit.

I think Artie is great. I don't want to get into the Artie/Jackie debate, because it's irrelevent, but Artie is at least a great replacement and I think he really helps the show.

Everyone says how Howard has fallen off over the past few years (like everything has "fallen off" according to GA), but when he was fucking around with Imus 2 weeks ago....oh god, that had me cracking up.

"Deeee-duurrrrr"

Yeah, screw the haters. The show is still hilarious. Even when things aren't being funny, the experiences and stories people have (like Ralph getting to go to Scores with Pam) are still entertaining to listen too.

Todays show just went up. Downloading now. :rock

DarienA

Maverick said:
Haha, yeah that was hilarious when he was drinking during that pam skit.

I think Artie is great. I don't want to get into the Artie/Jackie debate, because it's irrelevent, but Artie is at least a great replacement and I think he really helps the show.

Everyone says how Howard has fallen off over the past few years (like everything has "fallen off" according to GA), but when he was fucking around with Imus 2 weeks ago....oh god, that had me cracking up.

"Deeee-duurrrrr"

Oh god I love when they screw around with Imus, and yeah that particular show was hilarious.

Pimpwerx

Artie is awesome. And yes, he's one of those guys who's probably only funny b/c of his dysfunction. I wouldn't want to take that away from him. I hear Stern's coming back on the air down here soon. I hope so, it's a good drive to work. The show sucks a lot lately. Howard isn't very good. But it still has its moments. And it's still better than most other morning jocks, so long as you don't care about the lack of music. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom