• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone get the new OXM?

Yes here's some info...

Playable Demos
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
Rainbow Six: Lockdown (Live Enabled)
Hulk Ultimate Destruction

There's also videos of Far Cry Instincts, Call of Duty 2 (X360), Burnout Revenge, The Suffering: Ties That Bind, Ultimate Spider-Man and more.

If you're wondering about the Lockdown demo, I don't like it too much. It's not bad but I don't really like it either. No matter what gun I choose in my profile I start with an MP5 for some reason. And then the mode is some really annoying gametype where each team has to steal these canisters...And it's kind of confusing.

Honestly, I'm more impressed with Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks which is the best thing I've played from Midway in quite some time. The cut-scenes and voice acting suck, but the actual gameplay is deep and really fun.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Seems like the Rainbow Six Lockdown demo is getting a significant amount of negative feedback from the impressions I've read.

Coin Return said:
Is the Xbox demo of MK:SM censored like the PS2 demo (grey blood, censored cut scenes, no fatalaties,etc.)?

No, there is blood, and plenty of it. Fatalities are in as well. In fact...

You see Baraka pick up a monk, stab him through the chest watch him bleed, and then finally stabs him through the face, and then throws his dead body.

Top Bottom