• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone remember Video and Arcade top 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nos_G said:
Now that I think about it... Nicholas Picholas is clearly bankrolling that show from his wage from that radio station..

C'mon, where else could you get away with having a KFC meal as the grand prize?!!?!

Also, the other hosts get changed, BUT NOT HIM!!

Oh man, I saw this one episode where this kid actually got that prize. He looked so dissapointed. Fyi, they play Xbox on the show now. Imo, the worst game shows I've ever seen are Game Addict and Gamerz. Electric Playground is pretty lame too, I think if the show was somehow able to get rid of Tommy Talarinco it wouldn't be so bad.

Btw, that show with the fat and skinny guy was called Dave & Steve's Videogame Explosion. It was hilarious.

shuri

Banned
Speaking of YTV. I wonder what happened to that ultra hot blonde girl that was hosting between shows in the early '90. She was just a bit chubby, but she had those long blond hair. God damn she was hot. She looked like she was such a nice girl too. I just cant remember her name

She left YTV to do some saturday morning show. And whatever happened to Phil, the asian guy who hosted the zone?

shuri said:
Speaking of YTV. I wonder what happened to that ultra hot blonde girl that was hosting between shows in the early '90. She was just a bit chubby, but she had those long blond hair. God damn she was hot. She looked like she was such a nice girl too. I just cant remember her name

She left YTV to do some saturday morning show. And whatever happened to Phil, the asian guy who hosted the zone?

He hosted this horrible show called Gamerz. It was the worst thing ... ever.

mattx5

Aw man, I remember the good ol days of YTV with V&A Top 10 during the SNES days, when Phil was hosting the zone, when they had segments like The Alley and The Breakfast Club, when the Mario Bros show was on.

Good times......

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
I demand the revival of Snit :(

phil.gif

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0346240/
Phil was on Gamerz also lol.

Shinobi

ManDudeChild said:
Btw, that show with the fat and skinny guy was called Dave & Steve's Videogame Explosion. It was hilarious.

I hated this show at first...then I realized what it was all about and came to fall in love with it. Easily the best video game show ever, and a total laugh riot to boot (the FFX episode literally left me on the floor in pain from laughing so hard).

Saturnman

Banned
Shinobi said:
That girl BTW was hot as hell, even if she was a ditz...always wished I could've run into her at Playdium.

I think she looked good on the very few occasions she took off the wig. Makes you wonder if she could have looked even better if she took off other stuff. :)

FightyF

Banned
Did she have cancer or something? For a while she looked a bit unhealthy, and it explains the wig.

I kinda felt sorry for both of them.

Shinobi

I think she had her real hair during those bullshit reviews, while wearing pink and blue wigs for the rest of the show. But who knows, maybe she was wearing a wig during the reviews as well. The colour was a redish brownish colour.

BTW, YTV shows old episodes of Gamerz and that comic show late night Sundays.

rastex

Banned
Phil Guerrero is my hero!

I saw him once in front of an Oasis concert at Maple Leaf Gardens, I yelled out his name and he waved to me :D :D :D

Dyne

mattx5 said:
Aw man, I remember the good ol days of YTV with V&A Top 10 during the SNES days, when Phil was hosting the zone, when they had segments like The Alley and The Breakfast Club, when the Mario Bros show was on.

Good times......

Brings a tear to my eye; that was so beautiful.

Phil Guerrero is the man! I share the same first name as him; I fashioned my signature after his after seeing it in a magazine with all the YTV celebrities.

YTV sucks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom