• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ara: History Untold Announces Release Date, Multiplayer Details, and More

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Earlier today on the Official Xbox Podcast episode, hosts Malik Prince and Jenn Panattoni spoke with President of Oxide Games, Marc Meyer, and Head of Ara for Xbox Game Studios, Brian Stone, as they stopped by to share more in-depth details on Ara: History Untold, including new details on its multiplayer and – best of all – to share a release date: Ara: History Untold will launch this September 24, 2024, for Windows PC, Steam, and will be available on day one with PC Game Pass!

Last edited:

intbal

Although it's not their first implementation, Oxide's Decoupled Shading technology is an all-new thing that isn't really drawing as much attention as it should.
I suppose it's hard to notice revolutionary jumps in rendering in a game like this.

Antwix

I was actually looking forward to them showing this at the showcase. Surprised they didn't show a quick 1 minute trailer or something to advertise the release date. I'll probably check it out.

Top Bottom