• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are we seriously gonna start taking bullshit rumors from Dusk Golem now!? (Jim Ryan has a few words to say)

bender

What time is it?
I didn't give a shit about a Silent Hill reboot, I don't know why Sony would spend the money on that anyway if they are already doing a Demon's Souls remake, how many horror themed games do they need? Silent Hill is only moderately popular anyway isn't it?

giphy.gif

Astral Dog

Dusk Golem has been right with every RE8 (and 3 i think) thing so far, he is a known Capcom insider so whatever, its not his fault stupid fanboys get mad with every single word that comes out of him no matter how meaningless or insignificant they are

Last edited:

jigglet

Banned
Each generation I grow less and less interested in console wars. To old for this shit.

Last edited:
Dusk Golem has been right with every RE8 (and 3 i think) thing so far, he is a known Capcom insider so whatever, its not his fault stupid fanboys get mad with every single word that comes out of him no matter how meaningless or insignificant they are
He said that Raccoon City was massive and had a fast travel mechanic via trams to get around in RE3.

So no, not really. Also earlier this year he said RE8 is years away then later on retconned that when he must have gotten actual useful leak information.

-Arcadia-

Banned
All I can say is that this section is going to be whatever people want it to be.

If people can't control themselves or reprimand others with the same behavior (even if they like what you like), then it's just going to be fanboy rhetoric 24/7, and not that fun or enriching for anybody to read, as each side gets more and more jilted and extreme.

If people try to contribute interesting, thoughtful, enjoyable content, on the other hand, and have those same expectations for others, then it's going to be wonderful.

We're in a paradise of a forum, respective to the rest of the internet, and if we choose to use it to constantly bicker, well, we have to take responsibility for what we purposely chose to make.

Aion002

The PS5 is gonna be garbage. The selected insiders already warned! You can't change that!!'1!!1!

Weaker than the SX, more expensive and dumber! Sony is doomed! MS was so nice with Sony and didn't bought them before because MS is the best company in the world and 500% pro consumers, but now MS can't accept all that evil corporation shit that Sony is pulling with Jim Ryan (also know as the evil man), so MS, with their infinite money and pro consumers/world peace mentality, will save us from the clutches of Sony.

Then, we all will be able to enjoy some good games on the best console ever made! An XBOX!! Can't wait to play The Last of Us Reboot with Joel, a bald marine that during a zombie cataclysm is able to save the world, while gathering a harem of beautiful and delicate women! All that in 8k and 240fps!

8f6.gif

/S

Last edited:

Stuart360

From what i understand of Dusk Golem, he's quite trusted when it comes to Capcom rumours. In fact wasnt he the one who first mentioned 'Village', at a time when we didnt even know Resi 8 was even coming for certain?.
Anyway i think he's probably telling the truth, its just there has been a mix up somewhere. I mean we know the game was first built on a Pro, as a test version. I bet the mix up is that it was the Pro version that was struggling. I mean the clue is in his tweet, why would the PS5 version be 1080p to begin with?.

Last edited:
I'm currently playing through RE7 in VR. I fully believe its the definitive way to experience the game. I'm all ready for PS5 RE8 VR.

Resident Evil 7 looks like its trailer, it runs well.
Resident Evil 2 looks like its trailer, it runs well.
Resident Evil 3 looks like its trailer, it runs well.

Noticing a pattern? No matter where you play RE8, it's going to look like its trailer, and its going to run well.

Last edited:

Astral Dog

He said that Raccoon City was massive and had a fast travel mechanic via trams to get around in RE3.

So no, not really. Also earlier this year he said RE8 is years away then later on retconned that when he must have gotten actual useful leak information.
Ok i just checked some of his old comments on RE3 and oh man he was so hyped for that game :( he probably heard some info in 2017 and then the project sounded so ambitious , its clear DG only hear small things and rumors after 2017 shame that never was meant to be.

You are right, however he is been good on RE8 so far, the version you mentioned is another one, there were TWO RE8 at one point one is still early in development and he doesn't know much else the other became Revelations 3 then VILLAGE the team favored this one

Top Bottom