• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a perv when playing video games?

McLovin

Well, you didn't mention the name of the game. Not everyone plays the same games, you know? :p

The Vivienne from my pic is from the Phantasy Star Portable series, BTW.
Yeah its my bad, I haven't played a phantasy star game since the dc one. Didn't know that was a common name.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I love how Dead Rising rewards you for that when you take pics of cleavage and such.

jesse_downblouse.jpg

LocalE

I think we've really lowered the bar on what perverted means. I hear guys get called pervs for glancing at a woman's cleavage. Here in this thread, guys are thinking they're perverts for trying to see women's underwear or boobs.

Come on. That's not perverted. That's perfectly natural and expected.

Perversion is sexual stimulation that is abnormal.

Yeah, I came here to say something like this.

I'll never understand how checking someone out is "pervy".
That doesn't make sense. It's the normal tendency.

Either way though, what's wrong with being a bit of a perv? Good times.

Myself, though I am definitely a perv 24/7, I find that videogame perving is not something I'm very into. I definitely have a look from time to time, but it doesn't do much for me.
I still appreciate nicely modeled hotties and all, it's just kind of separated from my other, more irl perving, in a way. It doesn't hold my interest or incite my imagination the same way "perving" in real life does.
More power to those who do get to enjoy a more intense perv of the videogame kind, though. Takes all kinds.

SaucyJack

Ahem, excuse me but we should aspire to be something better than "natural and expected" which is why those things should be unduly shamed

Really? Why should we aspire to something else than natural? Whose arbitrary values determine this.

Breathtaking arrogance!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is she the "best" Senran Kagura game because she's the least developed? CureVylash help pls
kvLTA3W.jpg

The last page or so has crossed beyond the somewhat innocent connotation that the OP was describing as "perv," and has entered a literal point of perversion. This no longer resembles anything to do with the world I live in.

Queue up that Seinfeld gif, I'm out.

FluxWaveZ

A show about being excessively irresponsibly into fandoms that shows the very real negative side of indulging in that life style?

Welcome to the NHK isn't really about that, except for a few episodes where Satou actually does become obsessed with those things as a way to further himself from society.

But showing the very real negative side effects of an obsessive and self-destructive lifestyle is why the show is generally amazing. The same goes for me!me!me!, or not sugar coating reality with shows like Shirobako.

SystemUser

I played Lollypop Chainsaw.

Anyway, pausing while Chun Li did her fireball. That and Sailor Moon pretty much shaped my legs fetish, if that's a word or a concept at all.

I remember pausing SF2 on the SNES for certain Chun Li frames when I was twelve. I think there was a code to remove the UI too.

Welcome to the N.H.K... Such a great show! Wish I could find something like it.

A show about being excessively irresponsibly into fandoms that shows the very real negative side of indulging in that life style?

Welcome to the NHK isn't really about that, except for a few episodes where Satou actually does become obsessed with those things as a way to further himself from society.

But showing the very real negative side effects of an obsessive and self-destructive lifestyle is why the show is generally amazing. The same goes for me!me!me!, or not sugar coating reality with shows like Shirobako.

Show sounds interesting I will have to check it out.

joe2187

Banned
B-b-but.... oh well it's your choice!

Also free bonus Mirai, a.k.a. The best Senran Kagura girl
hgqgnv.jpg

I used to like her, but then the more I played of her character the more I hated her, she's just a brat.

Mirai is cool and cute, but the best? Hell no. That title goes to Yomi and Ikaruga.

You mean Yomi and Hibari?

You've just reminded me of an mmo that im suprised no one mentioned yet.

Never played it but, an all female mmo i think. Where all the characters are as fan servicey as it gets.

Let me introduce you to an MMO called blade and soul

noQWzCU.gif

nMeDXsd.gif

However I had fun with the characters, costumes, and it's batshit insane stories, like Ryona wishing to become a piece of deep fried tempura, and Asukas quest to force her big fat futomaki roll down everyones throats.

:)

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

Savitar

Remember how in the 90's Spawn was the hot cool thing?

Remember how popular Angela was at the time?

Remember how they made figures?

I had one of hers.

I checked for panties.

She had none.

Yes I had one of the rare "Party Angela" figures as they called it.

Arizato

Haha, well the gif does not really represent the show really well.

It basically boils down to this: It's about a guy in his twenties living as a shut-in and a NEET. He is basically depressed and anxious about going outside interacting with people. One day this girl shows up, wanting to help the this guy out of his way of life. Throughout the show he meets some people he was associated earlier in his life and many episodes are dealing with some pretty grim but real stuff like suicide and melancholia.

Also, the romantic subplot is one of the most unique I have ever seen, and that is saying something for anime.

MCN

Banned
I'll never understand how checking someone out is "pervy".
That doesn't make sense. It's the normal tendency.

You're quite right, checking other people out is perfectly normal and fine. Checking video game characters out is where the perversion part kicks in.

solomon

When i first built my pc a couple years back I did try a nude mod in saints row 3 but soon after realized it was sort of creepy playing most of the game with the mod. Since that naw I havent gone full pervert in a game.

Absolutely OP, any chance I get a create a female character. ESPECIALLY if it's a game with various armors. I find it much more pleasing to look at a female lead than a male, and when possible, I try to make them as practically attractive as I can. By practically I mean things like.

Not wearing makeup as a knight/soldier
Being more muscular if she's a melee character
A tad darker if she spends alot of time in the sun
Fully dressed if the game seems to be in a colder climate
Less so if the game calls for a warmer climate

I also have made up characters that I try to re-create in games, and sometimes that calls for the girl to be well toned, slightly less busty, while another could be extremely feminine with ridiculous curves.

I love games that let you create characters.

Let me introduce you to an MMO called blade and soul

noQWzCU.gif

nMeDXsd.gif

My God... It's beautiful... Extremely pointless and definitely sexualizing women, but man, someone animated that lol.

Tesseract

Banned
i am, at least for a few minutes.

zero suit samus's ass is prestigious, egregious, outstanding

captain falcon's muscles are electrifying, bulging, massive

that's all i have to say

Top Bottom