• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a perv when playing video games?

I literally spat all my coffe on the miniutor. I WANT TO KNOW ALL OF IT AHAHAH

Oh my god, I need all the backstory on this. NOW.

2505165-gbcer+this+is+art.png

Giant Bomb Community Endurance Run - It's time to choose...

See also:
GIANT BOMB COMMUNITY ENDURANCE RUN 2' - HYPER RUNNING!
GB Community Endurance Run 3 - Gaming and Raising Money
GIANT BOMB COMMUNITY ENDURANCE RUN GOES FOURTH

www.explosiveruns.com

There's still time to donate to the Giant Bomb community's Extra Life 2014 effort, we're currently sitting at $201,746 raised and have until the last day of this year to get that number as high as possible!

#GBXL

See also:
Some people are being really creeper in this thread.

g.r.e.

I used to spend a lot of time trying to see under Ashley's skirt in RE4.

Never heard of Monster Girl Quest. So I looked. Wish I hadn't.

Amira.png

Lol.
Dat reversed lamia.
she's kind of a joke character, but there are a lot of more disgusting things in that game

vato_loco

I still do this and I'm damn 30 years old.

Off the top of my head, I did this with:

- Bayonetta
- Lollipop Chainsaw
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2
- Dead or Alive 1 and 5 and Paradise
- Persona 3 FES

And probably many, many more. I don't think there's anything wrong with doing it BTW.

kiuo

Isn't the whole point of TERA Online to ogle your character? At least, when I Google Image search TERA, the things that come up are stuff like this:

You've just reminded me of an mmo that im suprised no one mentioned yet.

TX6Cto5.jpg

cRP8s3n.jpg

WEV6PRs.jpg

Never played it but, an all female mmo i think. Where all the characters are as fan servicey as it gets.

I'm ashamed to confess that despite my love for the Senran Kagura franchise, I tend to play it pretty normaly, even skiping the saucy scenes.

>_<

pachuco

I'm not sure that this kind of thing proves you are a pervert. It might prove that you have too much time on your hands, but one would need a lot more information about you before deciding if you are a pervert.

Grizzo

When I was a kid we used to play Duke Nukem 64 with some friends of mine, and one of them would always say that the girls you have to save or those who dance for you were getting him horny (which is not usually something you share with people but, eh, good for him).

When it was his turn to play (solo mode), he would spend several minutes watching those plain 2D sprites of women. Remember that the N64 version was heavily censored, so they were looking even less sexy than the original.

WITHE1982

Unashamedly so. I often try to peer up a character or npcs skirts. I'm even guilty of going all out to see up Mad Moxxi's skirt in Borderlands 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr2jfZRtNyE

You are however always left a little disappointed at the lack of realism. Then you realize that sfm is just a Google search away... if that's your thing.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
No. Nor do I ogle over a girl gamer!!1!

I'm myself. If people heard me on mumble then they'd see I was down to earth as I am here.

Mifec

Ah, so you're a western 3D perv then? Gotcha.

I'm into real life ahegao actually :3

But seriously to be on topic I never go out of my way to look at the panties or get extra skimpy costumes nor do I care about fanservice being presented on screen.

darkstalkers.jpg

Surprised that these haven't made it on here yet. This was mine as a kid.. But I don't do it anymore...

I swear...

Don't you look at me

McLovin

I kind of kept staring at Viviennes boobs . Like maybe 3-4 times in my 115 hr playthrough. Kind of sucks you can't romance that :p
Edit: o_o.... >_>.....<_<.... ::Backs away slowly::
Double Edit: In Dragon Age inquisition

Daigr

I haven't hooked up my Wii in years. I sold my TV and Wii doesn't have HDMI out. Gaben Land is my home now.

I know there are 3rd party HDMI adapters for Wii, but that train has long took off for me. And I don't have a Classic Controller. Also if game is physical copy only that's an additional cost. For the combined cost I'd have to pay to play that one Wii game I could get A LOT more value for the same price on Steam.

I think my deflated hype is totally justified :p
buy the game and grab the dolphin wii emulator.
Guess it's not that simple but it's a way to play it.

I was originally going to answer yes, but after seeing some of the things in the thread, I don't think I would consider myself a perv in games anymore 0.o

I think that "enjoying the view" when boosting chloe up ladders in uncharted 2 is about as far as I'v gone to being a perv. in video games.....I don't really care to take the time to look up anyone's skirt or stuff, I mean there are videos out there if you enjoy looking at that sort of stuff...

Top Bottom