• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arizona Sunshine 2 - Official Announce Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Arizona Sunshine 2 will be available on Meta Quest 2, Meta Quest 3, and Meta Quest Pro this holiday 2023. Check out the Arizona Sunshine 2 trailer for this upcoming sequel, as revealed during the Meta Quest Gaming Showcase. In Arizona Sunshine 2, dust off your shotgun and sharpen your machete. Accompanied by an all-new friend, Arizona Sunshine 2 takes you back to the limb-strewn deserts of post-apocalyptic Arizona.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
What a shit trailer. You can notice everything is censored.... in a zombie game.
When he pulls out the knife, camera looks away
When the dog jumps the zombie, he covers it.

Remember that meta removed all good lines from RE4 vr .....

GymWolf

I liked the first one well enough, the aim model was somehow realistic, it was pretty hard to nail headshots.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
What a shit trailer. You can notice everything is censored.... in a zombie game.

Arizona Sunshine has blood, gore, and dismemberment on Quest 2. This will be fine.

I think you're reading too much into it. There's going to be plenty of nonsensical violence.

Ozriel

M$FT

You…actually think the camera or fingers will hide violent scenes in a VR game?

Bruh

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
You…actually think the camera or fingers will hide violent scenes in a VR game?

Bruh
I don't think that.
I criticize the censoring in the trailer you damn fool.
It has certain implications that the game might be somewhat censored aswell

Ozriel

M$FT
I don't think that.
I criticize the censoring in the trailer you damn fool.
It has certain implications that the game might be somewhat censored aswell

Violence won’t be censored. I’m not sure what else you’re up in arms about. They’re unlikely to have sex scenes if that’s your concern.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Violence won’t be censored. I’m not sure what else you’re up in arms about. They’re unlikely to have sex scenes if that’s your concern.
I am just annoyed by their Squamish corporate outlook at an adult video game marketed towards adults

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Arizona Sunshine® 2, the next-gen sequel to Arizona Sunshine, will launch on December 7, 2023. Debuting its adrenaline-fueled VR gameplay in a brand-new trailer today, Arizona Sunshine 2 is also confirmed to feature co-op play at launch, with more meaty details to follow.

Sharpen your machete and load your shotgun: It's time to say hello to your old pal, Fred. Arizona Sunshine 2 packs even more gore-geous zombie action in an all-new roller coaster story campaign. And what's better than braving the end of the f*cking world alone? Surviving it with your new best friend--Buddy.

Justin9mm

Very excited for this game but as we get closer to release, I'm very torn about what platform.

So I have a 7700X + 3080 and play PCVR via my Quest 2. But I also have a PSVR2. I'm wondering graphically which one would be the better experience? Quest 2 display is slightly lower resolution but I'm assuming I can play this with higher graphical settings than PSVR2 can do with PS5?

Does anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on this. I want to play on what will look best at the end of the day and most impressive at the end of the day as this game looks like it will graphically be a looker.

Also new trailer has dropped for this below.

Last edited:
Top Bottom