• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armie Hammer Accused of Cannibalism and Kinky Sex

ManaByte

Gold Member

Dark Star

Really odd to hear that because he plays the most forgettable and inoffensive roles. Like, have you guys seen Call Me By Your Name? lol :p

Seriously tho, he's a solid actor. Too bad this will probably ruin his reputation. Just weird stuff, kind of hard to process all of that

Last edited:

Some of his comments are beyond weird. It takes a real wacko to think some of that stuff.

Bullet Club

Banned
He's going to have to marry Selma Bouvier to improve his reputation.

93lOfyf.png

Dacon

Banned
Bruh wtf

Is there any credibility to these claims or is this the usual unsubstantiated Hollywood slander?

It's probably bollocks, but talking from experience, there gets a point as the dom in BDSM themed flirting where you run out of new things to say, and have to start getting creative, which can go in weird directions like that.

GeorgPrime

Banned
Really odd to hear that because he plays the most forgettable and inoffensive roles. Like, have you guys seen Call Me By Your Name? lol :p

Seriously tho, he's a solid actor. Too bad this will probably ruin his reputation. Just weird stuff, kind of hard to process all of that

I heard they just offered him to star in the "Hannibal Lector" remake

BluRayHiDef

Banned
So, if he's supposedly a cannibal, who has he eaten? I read a claim in those DMs that are supposedly his in which he supposedly claims to have eaten the heart of an animal, but what animal? A human being? None of this makes sense.

Tschumi

I mean... Reading his messages, he is cleeeearly freaking out horny, possibly beating off in the shower as he types, saying anything his erection needs - and apparently getting signals from the girl that he's hitting the mark... Naw no bloodlust detected

disappointed kevin sorbo GIF

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Good question ;)

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

I guess the accusations of cannibalism against him are in regard to his supposed consumption of human blood; in the DMs, he's supposedly says that he wants to drink the blood of the woman to whom he's supposedly talking.

Is drinking someone else's blood technically cannabilism or does cannibalism entail the specific act of eating flesh?

Peggies

Gold Member
I guess the accusations of cannibalism against him are in regard to his supposed consumption of human blood; in the DMs, he's supposedly says that he wants to drink the blood of the woman to whom he's supposedly talking.

Is drinking someone else's blood technically cannabilism or does cannibalism entail the specific act of eating flesh?
You're so cute. Now I feel bad :messenger_unamused: I was just making a stupid joke about the chin thing. Didn't work obviously.

But that's a real good question though. According to Wikipedia drinking blood is a form of cannibalism, yes.

SirTerry-T

Could it be that Mr Hammer is in fact....
VAMPIR!!!!

Jethalal

Banned
'Michael Phelps of Fucking'

:lollipop_tears_of_joy::lollipop_tears_of_joy::lollipop_tears_of_joy:

How do these people not have any self-awareness? How can they write this shit ?

Jethalal

Banned

From cannibalism Wiki page:
GtFwGpm.jpg

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
the guy sounds like a nutjob. like completely off.

i can see people being into rape fantasies (using a knife though? wow) and being dominated or be a dom, but the cannibal shit is bizarre.

SJRB

Gold Member
Kinky sex: okay
Cannibalism: not okay
Fantasizing about cannibalism: sorta okay??

Let's not go crazy and cancel this guy over some stupid messages he sends while horny, okay. Also eating an animal heart is not cannibalism, ffs.

DESTROYA

If cannibalism also constitutes feeding a chicken a Chicken McNugget and laughing about it while being drunk, I am guilty as well.
Who are you kidding there is no actual chicken in Chicken McNuggets just chicken flavored filler .

Could be true, but could also be easily faked by anyone with basic photoshop knowledge.

The "daddy" talk is the real, more likely cringe here.

Top Bottom