• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arnie missing from google

Late night, bored, browsing shitposts and saw this. Checked myself and he is indeed missing from all his movies. To make matters worse when you google his name, his son appears on the right, not him lmao. Wtf did he do?

5j60kqi0dd2a1.jpg

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Fuck.

Skynet sent back their top operative to wipe Arnold from existence.

t6y6YP6.jpg
Wow. Had to google it. Didn't know Edward Furlong was a drugged out meth head. Well, at least his skin didnt get zombified.

pramod

Banned
I dunno, maybe Arnie has a weird copyright thing on his name? Like you can't even use it in search results or link to it?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
He's back. In Toronto google search.

I checked earlier and he didnt show up. But now he does. Although the right margin bio is his son. It looks like he's slowly coming back as there's no pictures or movie shots of him.

CcwLuXx.jpg

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
It's a bit odd that he's not appearing in the cast lists? Any idea why that is?

0RVHLKq.png

jason10mm

Gold Member
If I google "cast of end of days" it shows arnie front and center. Same with bing (though they use different photos, bing from the time of the film, google of them now).

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If I google "cast of end of days" it shows arnie front and center. Same with bing (though they use different photos, bing from the time of the film, google of them now).
It's improving. I just did google search and now the first result and the right margin are him.

Goolging "cast of termintaor 2" and "cast of true lies", he shows too. But in the middle of the cast pics, not the first one.

Something weird happened at google. It's like someone deleted his name from search codes.

QSD

I'm pretty sure this is one of those back to the future type situations where someone is messing with the past, almost making Arnold disappear by preventing his parents from meeting or some shit, but the plot was foiled at the last minute.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Maybe he forgot to pay his SAG dues?

Or Sly paid to erase him from Google in retaliation for that "Stop or my mama Wil shoot" prank :p

Top Bottom