• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assigned Sexual Harassment training at work

I'm a very handsome man and have been sexually harassed by females (and males) on more than one occasion. I wish they'd have training from the perspective of a handsome studly male.

Well my office is entirely staffed by males....so it would be hot male on male harassment.

Thaedolus

What is the point of having the training?

Protects the company from any potential power dynamic bullshittery. It’s mandatory for supervisors and up at my company because we can all affect people’s jobs. Most of it focused less on inappropriate banter/comments and more on “don’t fuck or sext your secretary” type situations.

Protects the company from any potential power dynamic bullshittery. It’s mandatory for supervisors and up at my company because we can all affect people’s jobs. Most of it focused less on inappropriate banter/comments and more on “don’t fuck or sext your secretary” type situations.

Honestly, pretty sure its this. So when someone steps out of line they can go back and say "We dun told this goofy ass bitch not to harass anybody!"

TrainedRage

Banned
Just wear a short skirt and a low cut top and see how it goes. If they say ANYTHING about you just cry to HR and report them all!!!

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I cant wait to sharpen my sexual harassing skills; Hanging a $20 bill out of my fly is becoming old hat.
0boelBD.gif

Makariel

Well, thats line management 101: don't even make the hint of a suggestion you'd have any interest in the people you manage. Of course he gets his ass fired for that. What she does with bad boy Dirk and Karen after hours is her private business. :p

Top Bottom