• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator coming west in 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
Atelier-Resleriana-Localize_11-20-23-1024x576.jpg

Koei Tecmo and Akatsuki Games will release Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator for PC via Steam, iOS via App Store, and Android via Google Play in 2024 worldwide, the companies announced.

Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy and the Polar Night Liberator first launched for iOS via App Store and Android via Google Play on September 23 in Japan.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
i would be very ashamed of playing these "games" in the living room.

I'm curious what the structure of this game looks like. Production values seem high and I have nothing against a game being on Mobile platforms.

...however, typically Mobile games come with all the tiresome mechanics that plague the genre. Daily Stamina, Premium Currencies, Gacha rolls, FOMO Dailies, Limited Time Events. I already play one of those very lightly on the side, as much as I love Atelier, I really don't have the desire to juggle another.

Last edited:

Chastten

Banned
Can't wait, but dang it, less than a week before Granblue Fantasy? There's way too many JRPG's coming out over the next few months to keep up.

Still, gonna try it out this weekend for sure!

Top Bottom